Your cute "friends" quote

Harry: When I was growing up, I didn't have a normal mom and dad, or a regular family like everybody else, and I always knew that something was missing. But now I'm standing here today, knowing that I have everything I'm ever gonna need... You are my family.

Ron: now...here we are...with our future before us...and I only want to spend it with you, my prince, my soul mate, my friend.

Neville: I thought this was going to be the most difficult thing I had to do, but when I saw you walking down the aisle I realized how simple it was. I love you. Any surprises that come our way, it's okay, because I will always love you. You are the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with.

Draco: I cant imagine my life without you.

Cedric: I love you. There's no one else in the world i would ask to marry me three times. But i wanna take care of you, have babies with you and grow old with you.

Dean: You make me happier than i ever thought i could be. And if you let me, i will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.

Seamus: This is my husband...Crap bag.

Oliver: In all my life... I never thought I would be so lucky.  As to... fall in love with my best... my best... There's a reason why girls don't do this!

Fred: My wife's an incredible woman. She's loving and devoted and caring. And don't tell her I said this but the woman's always right.

George: Sorry. You're not easygoing but you're passionate and that's good. And when you get upset about the little things, I think I'm pretty good at making you feel better about it.

Tom: I mean you are the most beautiful in the room tonight! You're the most beautiful woman in most rooms.

Newt: There was no reason good enough to keep me from spending the rest of my life with you. You're the most incredible woman I've ever met. How could I lose you?

Credence: You were worth the wait, and I don't just mean tonight.