His favourite thing you wear

Harry: Many earnings- he likes how unique you look with them in.

Ron: Ring with your birthstone on it- he likes how you mess with it when you're anxious or confused.

Neville: Different shoes everyday- he likes how you change around your style a lot and constantly get new shoes.

Draco: Bracelet in your house colours- he likes how you're proud of your house and are passionate about it.

Cedric: Earphones around your neck- he loves how into music you are.

Dean: Graphic T-Shirts- he likes how it's kind of your thing to wear them and how they complete your style.

Seamus: Hair pin- he likes how it's your signature style and you wear it all the time.

Oliver: Oversized hoodies- he likes how you wear them when you're waiting in the stands for him to finish practice and how comfortable you look.

Fred: Bright socks- you always wear different types of socks and he finds them really funny.

George: Your coats- you always feel cold and make sure you have a coat/ jacket on you at all times; he finds it adorable how you're always cold and need to be warmed.

Tom: Necklace he gave you- he likes how you wear it all the time and it makes him feel like he's a part of you.

Newt: Feather pin- he likes how you wear it with everything and how nobody except you knows why.

Credence: Nose ring- he likes how it stands out and shines in the light.