PDA

Harry: Harry is shy when it comes to PDA, the most he'll do is hold your hand.

Ron: Ron will hold your hand in public, however he doesn't like to go any further unless he Is trying to show someone that you're his.

Neville: he does more then expected, he'll go all the way to a light kiss around people, but you can expect him to be bright red and flustered after.

Draco: Draco is reserved when it comes to PDA, he wants to keep up his reputation, however of course if Pansy is around he'll do anything to keep her away, but when it's around anyone else a quick peck is the limit.

Cedric: At the start of the relationship Cedric would be really shy to touch you and would be nervous around you but after a while he started to hold your hand more in public and will often drape his arm over your shoulders when you walk.

Dean: Dean loves PDA and will often go into full on make out sessions sporadicly throughout the day.

Seamus: Seamus is completely against PDA as he thinks it should be kept private. He will occasionally touch your hand if he thinks you're nervous or scared.

Oliver: Oliver doesn't mind who's around, he'll do whatever you two want in public, and doesn't care who sees it. Unless the twins start to give him shit for it.

Fred: Fred also does not mind PDA, as long as he doesn't cross the line when it comes to what's acceptable.

George: George would never go any further then holding hands as he doesn't want people to see him as being cocky in a relationship or make people uncomfortable.

Tom: surprisingly, Tom doesn't mind PDA, he likes the idea of using his affection to make others uncomfortable and he doesn't care where it is, he'll always have time for you. If anyone says anything about it then they'll have to watch their backs.

Newt: He'll usually stick to shy kisses on the cheek or small pecks around small groups of people. He'll never go over that though when you're out in public

Credence: credence can barely touch you when you're in public, he's afraid that people will think he's a freak or that you will not like it. He'll only do something when he knows it's okay.