Dating Tom would include

- Staring at him when he's concentrating because he's just so god damn beautiful

-"Stop staring at me, y/n."
-"Sorry. I'll stop."
-"But you're still doing it."

-Him slightly blushing when you touch him.

- Teaching him how to do couple things ( kissing, dates etc.)

- Him being overprotective of you and getting short-tempered when other guys are near you.

- Him holding you timidly when you sleep because he doesn't want to wake you.

- You'd love to mess up his hair or tie because he's a perfectionist and gets flustered.

- Passionate kisses at the back of the library or in the restricted section.

- Meeting up in secret and him being lowkey afraid to mess up his 'perfect' reputation.

- Being the best looking couple at Hogwarts and making everyone jealous.

- " Did he touch you?"
- " No, Tom."
- " Did he try to?"
- " God damnit Tom, no!"

- Him not letting anyone mess with you or they'll end up in the hospital wing.

- Him raising his eyebrow at you when you say something weird.

- Stopping Him from making horcruxes by distracting him.

- Him only ever loving you and ignoring everyone else.

- Being Slughorn's favourite students.

- Being the only thing to ever make him truly happy.

- Being a pure bean but he knows that you can be dark when you want to.

- Scaring girls off when they try it on with Tom.

- Him burying his head in your neck when you hug.

- You inhaling his scent of Vanilla and parchment when you hug him.