Who tries to break you up and why

Harry: Draco tried to split you and Harry up because he thought Harry was spending too much time with you and not enough time fighting with him. He thought that he wasn't keeping his reputation.

Ron: Lavender was obsessed with Ron and had once tried to make you think that he was cheating on you by leaving little hints around, such as her hairbrush in his bag and swapping their wands when he wasn't looking.

Neville: Hannah Abbott had tried to split you and Ron up at the Yule ball because she had a major crush on Neville, at first you thought he was going to leave you to go dance with her but he just ignored her flirting and insulting you and simply carried on dancing with you.

Draco: Pansy pug-face had come onto Draco in front of everyone at a slytherin party and tried to make it look like he was coming on to her. She then took it upon herself to throw insults at you when you weren't there. Draco stood up for you which lead to his friends doing the same and kicking pansy out of their group.

Cedric: One of his friends had tried telling Cedric that you had tried to sleep with him and that you were cheating on him. At first Cedric believed him and was really angry at you but you managed to convince him that you were innocent. Cedric had found out that his friend actually wanted to be with you and was trying to get you single.

Dean: Ginny had wanted to use Dean to make Harry jealous, but when they broke up and he started dating you she felt jealous and sad that she had let him go. She handled this by confessing her love to him in the middle of the Gryffindor common room and trying to convince him to leave you. Dean refused and shut her down.

Seamus: Fred had a crush on you and decided to go for you while you were having an argument with Seamus. You were really upset and first thought Fred was being nice but when he started getting too close you realised you needed to get back to Seamus.

Oliver: Marcus flint has been trying to get with you ever since he found out you were with Oliver, of course when Oliver found out he was pissed off but he would never do anything more than tell him to back off. Well that was until Marcus got a bit handsy and You practically had to beg Oliver to let it go.

Fred: Fred being his charming self, it's not hard to see why many girls wanted to get with him. But you would never allow anyone to get underneath your skin, so when Alicia spinnett decided to ask Fred out right in front of you, you found yourself leaping into the conversation before you could stop yourself, Fred giggling at your silliness.

George: Fred had started to feel like you were too distracting to George and wanted to break you up, but after seeing how happy you made his brother he couldn't bring himself to do it. He instead decided to just talk to you about letting Him take George away from you every now and then to get some ideas sorted out.

Tom: Some of Tom's friends had started to feel a strong hatred towards you because you weren't like them. Tom didn't let you get involved in his buisness because he didn't want to corrupt you or get you hurt, so his friends felt like you didn't belong with him. But the whole reason Tom liked you in the first place was because you were so pure and full of life. He had no problem telling this to them.