What you hate but he loves

Harry: You don't know when to shut up. He likes it because you're equally as sarcastic as him, maybe even more.

Ron: You get so stressed over exams. He thinks it's sweet because you want to do well.

Neville: You have a habit of always trying to help him even when he doesn't want it. He finds it annoying and embarrassing but he loves it because it shows you care.

Draco: You become quiet around new people. He likes how you're careful and cautious and don't trust too easily.

Cedric: You're Shy. He thinks it's cute and wants to help you become more confident, but he likes how he knows you trust him.

Dean: You overeat a lot. He thinks it's funny and loves how much you eat.

Seamus: You laugh randomly. He finds it cute and amusing how you'll just randomly burst out laughing.

Oliver: You're not that interested in quidditch but you want to be. He likes how he doesn't have to talk about quidditch with you and he can take his mind off of it.

Fred: You speak too loud. He finds it funny how you do it when you're excited.

George: You're indecisive, which he finds amusing, although slightly frustrating.

Tom: You stutter when you speak. He thinks it's adorable and he likes making you flustered.

Newt: You blush easily. He thinks it's sweet because it shows how you're awkward like him.

Credence: You speak too much. He likes it because where he doesn't speak much it fills the silence.