When they're mad at you

Harry: He'll be really sarcastic and moody towards you and the others, but after a while he gets over it.

Ron: Ron gets sarcastic like harry, but he'll also be more aggressive in the way he acts, like if you ask him to pass you something he'd chuck it at you instead.

Neville: Neville gets sassy when he's angry. He'll start rolling his eyes at you or just moaning at you randomly during the day. But after a while he feels bad and apologises.

Draco: He'll usually go off ranting to Crabbe and Goyle, or take it out on some poor first year.

Cedric: Cedric yells, he'll yell at you until his voice is lost and it'll usually be really harsh. You understand that this is just how he takes his anger out though and he always ends up feeling really guilty.

Dean: Dean becomes quiet and won't really tell you when he's angry, sometimes he just goes off and let's himself calm down before he says something he'll regret.

Seamus: Seamus gets hot headed really easily, so you try to avoid making him angry. but when he is angry he becomes really sarcastic and short tempered and you know it's best to just let him rant.

Oliver: Oliver shuts off completely and pretends nobody exists. He will usually go to be alone and away from everyone.

Fred: He mumbles when he talks to you, and sometimes just fully ignores you. He can't stay mad at you for too long though.

George: George will glare at you and physically look angry, he'll usually go somewhere alone or with George so he doesn't loose his chill.

Tom: He becomes really distant and gives you the silent treatment, responding with only hums. He'll never take his anger out on you, he'll usually take it out on someone else.

Newt: Newt doesn't ~yell~ but he does become really strict and harsh when he talks to you.

Credence: Credence will just become really quiet, he doesn't want to let it bother him because he doesn't want his obscurus to take over.