He hates it when you...

Harry: He hates it when you doubt yourself, you're always convinced you don't belong in your house and you think you don't deserve to be so lucky but he hates it when you do this because he doesn't doubt you for a second.

Ron: He hates it when you get jealous over Lavender because he wants you to know that he only loves you and nobody else could compare to you.

Neville: He hates it when you put yourself down. He hates it because he feels so lucky to be given the opportunity to be your boyfriend and wants you to know that you're perfect.

Draco: He hates it when you try to act like him or his friends. He hates it because it makes him feel like he's corrupting you or that he's making you feel uncomfortable and like an outsider.

Cedric: He hates it when you ignore him because he never wants you to be mad or upset with him. He doesn't like how you'll just look at him blankly or nod along as he finds it frustrating.

Dean: He hates it when you get so engrossed in your work that you forget your plans with him. He can't stay mad at you for long though because he knows that you're working hard.

Seamus: He hates it when you don't eat. You often find yourself staring off into space during dinner and miss out on eating a lot, this worries seamus and he often finds himself sneaking food up to your dorm late at night because he's worried about your health.

Oliver: He hates it when you feel that you shouldn't be with him because he's so different. to you. He likes you because you're so different to any other girls he's liked or dated because you're not that interested in quidditch and you act completely different.

Fred: He hates it when you get angry at his pranks because he tries so hard to think up new ones and come up with new ideas and he feels really guilty when you get mad at him.

George: He hates it when you compare yourself to others because he thinks you're so much better then anyone else and they don't even compare to you.

Tom: He hates it when you get upset because he never knows quite what to do and feels like he makes it worse. He wants you to think of him as this perfect boy but he feels like he has failed when he can't comfort you. He also hates it when you try to be involved in his activities because he doesn't want to corrupt you, this often leads to you getting upset.

Newt: He hates it when you Get angry. You have a very short temper so when you get angry you'll punch walls, throw things and scream. He doesn't like it because he knows that you're hurting and anger brings up bad memories for you.

Credence: He hates it when you try to make him do things he's not comfortable with. He knows that you just want to help him but he's still not completely comfortable with other people.