How you met

Harry: You met in first year when you stood up to Draco for him, he immediately liked you.

Ron: You met 3rd year when you noticed him scarfing down almost an entire Turkey at dinner and couldn't stop laughing at him.

Neville: You met in 3rd year when you saw him get his books thrown to the floor by some Slytherins, and immediately helped him and offered to go after them.

Draco: You met 1st year when you were seated next to him and class, and were apparently the only person to call him out on his Macho-man bull crap, he was immediately impressed with your attitude and pursued you.

Cedric: You met 3rd year when he saw you struggling to carry your books back to the library, being the gentleman he is he of course offered to help you. Although being as shy as you are all you could do is nod and let him, slowly he started seeing you more often.

Dean: You met in 5th year when you were helping the trio out with everything going on. You both had never met before then but ultimately grew close due to the drama and fear that was growing throughout.

Seamus: You met 2nd year when you were partnered with him in potions class, and had to take him to the hospital wing after he caused an explosion and got hurt.

Oliver: You met 4th year when you went to see the Quidditch game between Gryffindor and slytherin, you knew how good the Gryffindor team was and was excited to see them play, however once he saw you he couldn't help but be distracted during the game and came up to you later to talk.

Fred: You met in detention in 6th year, after he had gotten you in Trouble during DADA. He had set off an alarm and blamed you for it, since you were standing near it; eventhough the teacher knew it was him they still put you in detention too.

George: You met in 2nd year after he heard you during class and had insulted you for being a "know it all". From then on it led to back and fourth insults and jokes.

Tom: You met in 1st year and was immediately drawn to eachother due to your intelligence. He found you interesting because you were so pure and light; so different to the other girls he had met. Throughout the years he became more and more protective of you and it lead to something more.

Newt: You met when Dumbledore sent you to work with newt, after having been troublesome at school and not really fitting in. You were 17 at the time and your parents had consented to let you go and work with him. Dumbledore had hoped that Newt could get your behaviour under control, as well as letting you work with animals (which you loved). After a while of being with newt and him helping you out you both realised you had feelings for eachother.

Credence: You were a close friend of Queenies and when Tina and Queenie had Credence living with them, they asked you to watch him when they went to work; leading to you getting a lot closer to Credence and becoming one of the only people he trusts.