First kiss

Harry: You had asked Harry to meet you at the astronomy tower after the Yule ball. You waited patiently for him, pacing the room as you anxiously played with your thumbs. You had decided to just go for it, you wanted to see how he would react. You heard footsteps behind you as he walked up the steps, he looked equally as nervous to see you. You decided to just go for it, you ran up to him and took him by surprise as you connected your face to his. When you separated you just stayed there for a moment, before flushing bright red and running to your dorm.

Ron: you sat with your best friend, Ron, on his bed. You were trying to help him study for his exams but he just wouldn't focus, he kept staring at you whenever you asked him questions. You gave up, throwing the books to the side in frustration as you realised it wasn't helping. Ron just keeps looking at you, like he was biting his tongue. He moves up next to you and you feel him leaning in, you don't move as you've secretly been in love with him since 3rd year. You let him grab your face as he brings your mouth to meet his.

Neville: You were sat at the black lake, against a large tree on the outskirts as your boyfriend looked for plants around the head of the lake. You were reading a book about dragons that you had found in the library, Neville sporadically interrupting you when he finds something new. You looked up from your book when you heard your boyfriend sit down next to you, leaning over you to show you a plant he found. You didn't want to tell him but you really weren't listening, you were distracted by something else. You took in the sight in front of you, this adorable, amazing boy who you love. You couldn't stop yourself as you leaned in to his face, taking him by surprise as you kissed him, him immediately kissing back.

Draco: You were with your boyfriend Draco in the room of requirement, helping him to fix this object that he hasn't stopped talking about for about a month. Draco paced around the room in front of you, looking confused and frustrated. You sat on the smooth grey sofa watching him move around. You asked him what's wrong as you took quick steps towards him, stopping him in his tracks as he almost collided with you. He stopped for a moment, hesitantly looking at you before he stepped closer, closing the space between you as he put his lips on yours. You could feel all his tension and frustration leave as the kiss went on.

Cedric: You stared at Cedric as he paced in front of you.  His Hufflepuff tie flapped around him as he moved around the empty dorm room. He was nervous for the first task, you didn't know how to comfort him. You knew he was in danger and to be honest you were afraid he would get hurt, or worse. You were knocked out of your thoughts when you felt a dip in the dorm bed next to you, the yellow sheets scrunching around you as his closeness became apparent. You could feel the heat radiating off of him as he stared at the floor in front of you both. You couldn't help but to place your two fingers under his chin and guide his mouth to yours. You felt him kiss back slightly before he pulled away. 

Dean: Gryffindor parties weren't normally  your scene. You never really felt like you belonged to this house, you weren't brave at all. This showed because you still haven't had the balls to tell your crush that you like him. Dean wasn't really the party type either, he was sitting next to you on this small sofa in the common room, taking in all the events around you. Soon you felt dean move closer to you, him leaning in to start a convocation with you and soon enough you were making out right on that sofa.

Seamus:  it was a dare, you had a massive crush on seamus since you can remember, and your friends knew that. Y/f/n had dared you to kiss seamus the next time you saw him, which sadly was in DADA class. You strolled up to him first period, you were never one to back down from a dare, you walked up to where he was talking to dean and grabbed him, pulling his face to yours.

Oliver: It was quidditch season, that meant that all the energy Oliver had was being put into his games, leaving pretty much no time for you. You became frustrated with the lack of attention he was giving you and decided to get back at him. You sat next to him at the long table, subtly ignoring him whenever he tried to talk to you. Soon enough, he caught on to you being mad at him, and asked if he could speak to you outside. After the short, silent walk to outside the great hall you turned to him, giving him an annoyed, questioning look, raising an eyebrow at him. He stares at you, thinking, before asking you what's wrong.
"I didn't think you'd actually realise i was upset with you!"
"Of course i would, Why would you say that?"
"You've just been so busy lately, thought you forgot i even existed." You spat out, looking away from him as you feel yourself start to cry.
You feel Oliver tense up as he gets closer to you, grabbing your face and pulling it towards his, connecting his lips to yours. You wrap your arms behind his neck as you kiss back. You eventually run out of breath and step back from eachother.
"I would never forget about you."

Fred: You laid by your boyfriend Fred in his bedroom at the burrow. You were watching a muggle movie on your DVD player that your aunt had given you. You two eventually got bored of the movie that was playing and decided to just have a long, deep conversation about everything that was going on. Well that convocation concluded with making out on his fairly small bed.

George: You sat with your boyfriend, George in a small love seat in the corner of the common rooms. You had been together for about 6 months now, yet you still haven't had your first kiss. You was getting impatient yet you didn't feel comfortable to bring it up to him. You felt the seat dip as he got closer to you, pulling his arms around your shoulders and leaning your head on his chest. You felt him move from under you as he put two fingers under your chin and raised your head to meet his gaze. You both started to lean in and soon your mouths collided.

Tom: You were sitting next to the black lake, Tom silently sitting next to you. You looked over at the boy you had come to love, the soft glow of the moonlight made his jawline and cheekbones look like they were sculpted by the gods as he stared into the misty scene in front of him. Sensing your staring, he turns to look at you, his usually emotionless features turning to a confused expression as he glanced at you, his face inches away from yours. The boy questioned why you were looking at him, but soon forgot the thought as he became distracted by the close proximity of your faces. He felt himself leaning in closer as he connected his lips to yours.

Newt: It wasn't unusual for you to argue with newt, but this time it seemed different. It felt like you were both just arguing for the sake of it. Halfway through a rant you were cut off my newt, as he lightly kissed you. You parted for a split second and locked eyes; before your lips met again, the kiss becoming deeper.

Credence: Credence had snuck you into his room after you had wanted to see him. The weather was too bad to go anywhere so he decided to take you to his room while his mother was out. You were sitting on his bed with him, stroking your hand through his hair while he just spoke softly about his problems. You couldn't help yourself as you slowly leant down and kissed him, Him shyly and awkwardly kissing back.

A/n
I kinda ran out of ideas and this took me like 4 days but i wanted to make a long one for y'all