Honesty

Sagittarius walked down the halls with Aries as Libra watched from a distance. Libra had liked Aries for a year now. She confessed this to Sagittarius, Who Aries then asked out. Libra couldn't really blame Sagittarius for this. She would do the same. But after a while, she grew increasingly bitter about it. The only person to know about this was Taurus. But that was only because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Libra sighed and leaned against the wall. Honesty is such a lonely word. How could she be honest about her feelings when she knew it would only cause drama? But honesty is hardly ever heard.

"Hey, Libby. You okay?" Aquarius walked up behind her, tapping her shoulder.

He wore a concerned look that contradicted his usually cheery face. Libra turned around in surprise and let out a sigh in relief when she saw who it was.

"Oh, Hey Q. I'm fine," Libra reassured. "Just peachy."

"Are you sure? You can tell me what's up." Aquarius gave her a warm smile.

"Really, I'm fine." Libra couldn't keep lying much longer.

"Honesty is hardly ever heard," Aquarius told her. "But mostly what I need from you."

"Can you keep a secret?" Libra cautiously asked.

———-

"Hey, dude," Aries grinned, coming up to Gem and Nye. "What's up?"

"Not much, man. Where's Sag?" Nye asked. "Basketball again?"

"Yeah, takes a load of time." Aries shrugged, putting his hands in his pocket. "I'm glad she's having so much fun, though."

As they walked to the doorway, Gem awkwardly tried to slip away. She didn't know Aries very well. Plus, Nye and Aries were talking so much they wouldn't notice.

"Gem? Where're you going?" Aries asked, peering over Nye's shoulder.

"Oh, I assumed that you didn't really need my company. I figured I'd go hang with Capricorn and Cancer or something." Gem shifted uncomfortably.

"Nah, you can stay if you want."  Nye pulled his sister a bit closer.

"Yeah, you're pretty cool," Aries reassured her.

"Okay, then." Gem followed them.

The three of them walked on while talking about school and life. That's when Nye brought up lunch.

Gem glanced up at her green-eyed brother and smiled weakly. She had no clue why she was still here. She always had trouble talking to Nye's friends. She and Nye weren't always alike, their personalities were opposites. It's caused some big arguments in the past, but Gem also felt awkward with his friends because of it. Of course, she couldn't say that out loud. 

"Sure," Aries agreed. "I'm starved."

"You in, sis?" Nye asked, his stupid grin on his face. 

"Well, I've got nothing better to do." Gem rolled her eyes.

________________________________

Sagittarius and Leo were at the basketball court shooting hoops. Leo was considerably shorter than Sagittarius, which, as you can imagine pissed Leo off. Leo was still a great player, though.  And she would never tell Tari that she envied her height. 

Sagittarius, on the other hand, envied the way Leo did what she wanted. She envied the way Leo stood her ground, without wavering unless given a hood reason. Unfortunately, both fire signs were annoyingly stubborn and would never admit any of this. 

"Hey, Tari, check this out!" Leo jumped from the three point lines, shooting the ball. It hit the backboard before going in.

"Nice! Lemme try!" Sagittarius yelled, shooting from the three point line. It went in without touching the rim or backboard.

"Awesome!" Leo shouted with a grin. 

But it was still there. It would always be there. An uneasy tension that neither noticed. 

-----------

"Honesty is such a lonely word. Everyone is so untrue," Aquarius sang, watching Libra walking away.  "And honesty is hardly every heard. But it's mostly what I need from you."

  Libra's dark brown hair swished out of view, leaving Aquarius wish it hadn't. For someone who knew so much about everyone, she sure is oblivious. He had had a crush on her since the beginning of the summer and she still hadn't the slightest clue. It would be better to have gotten rejected by now, he thought. But in some way he figured that it was almost better than his heart not being crushed. 

 So, Aquarius walked home wondering what the future may hold for the group. Knowing that in a few chapters, bad things may come.

-----

Haven't updated in ages, sorry. Next chapter will be centered around Earth and water signs. You guys can comment! I love seeing comments. Comment your ships and stuff!