The World Turned Upside Down

So, where did we leave off in this story? Hmm... seems like.... ah, yes. Right here. The day the Zodiacs realized the world was not as it seemed.

Cancer: Hey, meet me at the park guys

Everyone quickly went into their cars and drove off. Each arrived at the park at different times, until only the twins and Leo were late.

"Where are they?" A very annoyed Scorpion asked.

"Patience, Scorp," Pisces patted his shoulder. "I'm sure they'll be here soon."

"They'll be here as soon as you say yes to a date with me." Scorpio took another glance up and down the road.

Pisces shrugged. "Guess they ain't coming."

Leo laughed as Nye pulled into the parking lot. "Don't count us out that quick, y'all."

"And the queen arrives at last," Virgo muttered.

Leo shot the virgin a glare and continued to get out of the car. Gem and Nye followed.

"So, why we meeting?" Gem talked about the elephant in the room.

"Well, guys, I'm afraid I've been thinking," Cancer announced.

"A dangerous pastime," Aries warned.

"I know," Cancer shrugged. "But, I after Taurus' disappearing act, I figured that we should be careful who we trust. As in, no one."

"That's fair." Capricorn leaned against a nearby tree. "No one but each other."

"So, raise your hand if you're dating someone." Virgo commanded.

Sagittarius and Aries obviously raises their hands, with Sagittarius sneering at Libra. Surprisingly, Libra and Pisces each raised their hands. The rest of the signs glanced at one another in shock.

"Wait, since when?" Scorpio asked, looking at his crush.

"Last week, Draco and I went on our first date, but only yesterday did we make it official," Libra smugly replied, glancing at a shocked Sagittarius.

"Oh, um, yesterday that cute new kid asked me out. Phoenix." Pisces blushed and smiled.

"Nice one, Pi!" Gem giggled. "That kid is super cute. Does he have a brother?"

"Actually, yeah. He's in fifth grade, I think," Pisces told her, with a grin.

"Nice try, Gem," Leo chuckled.

"Wait, we don't have to break up with them, right?" Libra asked in a horrified voice, although Aquarius assumed it was fake.

"Yeah, that's not fair!" Pisces pouted.

"I don't think you should break up with them, but just don't tell them about anything like that," Aquarius suggested, forcing himself not to look at Libra.

"Sounds fair to me," Cancer agreed.

"Welp, there goes my prom date," Scorpio sighed and leaned against Capricorn.

"I never agreed!" Pisces protested.

"Aú contráire! You said that you, me, and Cance would all go as friends! I can't go with just my sister! It's weird!" Scorpio pointed out.

"Ha, ha, Scorpys all alone!" Gem taunted.

"And who's your date, Gem?" Capricorn asked the girl.

"Food, duh," Gem rolled her eyes, as if it were obvious. "What about you, Cap? Any girl you tricked into dating you?"

"Alas, no girl can match my high standards,"  Capricorn sighed dramatically.