Gem Flirts With Literally Everyone

The thirteen zodiacs, plus Hydrus and Phoenix, had all met up at the park

The thirteen zodiacs, plus Hydrus and Phoenix, had all met up at the park. They all did their usual things, including Gem, who Leo was attempting  to hold her back from flirting with Hydrus.

"Gem, you have to stop," Leo said. "I can't hold you back forever."

"Then don't." Gem hissed at her.

"You're being ridiculous," Capricorn snorted.

"What? You've never had a crush?" Gem asked.

"HE HAS ONE RIGHT NOW!" Taurus shouted.

"It's true," Nye agreed.

"So what?" Capricorn's cheeks heated up. "You guys'll never find out."

Gem's eyes twinkled. "Watch me."

"Oh no," Leo sighed.

"You see, if I flirt with everyone, I can see who Cap pays most attention too! Fool Proof!" Gem whispered to Leo. "Watch this."

Gem walked right up to Aries. "Hey. Lookin' hot." She glanced back at Capricorn. "Dammit."

"What the hell Gem?" Sagittarius asked.

"Movin' on, then," Gem decided. She walked up to Sagittarius. "Hey babe. What are you doing on Friday?"

"Okay, so you flirt with me, then my girlfriend? What's happening?" Aries asked.

Gem looked back at Capricorn who was merely talking to Nye. "Still not working. Onto Scorpio." She walked up to him. "Are you from heaven? Because I think I see and angel."

Scorpio just sighed. "The only angel I see is Libra."

"Onto Libra, then." Gem took a deep breath. "Really? I thought she was from Tennessee, since she's the only ten-I-see."

"Can anyone explain what she's doing?" Libra asked, sighing as she did so.

"I can, but I want to watch this," Leo smirked. She leaned back into her seat.

Gem walked up to Pisces. "Hiya. Are you burning something or are you just smokin'?"

"i hope that I'm burning something," Pisces told her.

"These pick-up lines are getting really bad," Taurus chimed in.

"Agreed. " Aries rolled his eyes.

"Gem, you've gotta stop. You won't find out my crush," Capricorn informed her. 

"Well, duh, you keep distracting yourself by talking to Nye." Gem rolled her eyes. "Wait a sec... Nye! My own brother? Cap! He's dating Leo."

A simultaneous groan came from  the group.

"Listen, Gem, on behalf of everyone here-" Phoenix started, "you're pickup lines suck and you aren't getting everywhere."

"Well, now I'll give Hydrus the pickup line I was going to use on you," Gem huffed.