A Grand Plan

Capricorn was easily a genius. And he had two insanely smart friends. Well, one of them was his cousin. But all the same, they were the smartest of their friendship group. The rest of the group knew this, but they were never really sure where and when they would apply their smarts. For example: Pranks.

Now, let me be perfectly clear. Virgo hated pranks and Taurus enjoyed them. Capricorn figured it was a family thing. So, Capricorn came up with a grand plan.

Taurus and Capricorn sat together as Capricorn explained the plan.

"So, if we set the bucket up here, then have her trip it here, then the slime will fall all over her," Capricorn explained, pointing to the picture.

"First of all, this looks like a two year-old drew it," Taurus commented with an eye-roll. "Second of all, Virgo will hate us. Third of all, what if somebody else trips it?"

"Don't worry. Nobody else stays after to do extra work on Fridays except Virgo. Plus, you'll have extra clothes for her," Capricorn looked at his cousin smugly.

"There's a first time for everything," muttered Taurus sassily, although Capricorn didn't seem to hear.

"C'mon!"

~~~~~~

Taurus kept lookout while Capricorn set up the prank. Virgo was already in the classroom, but what the two didn't know, was that there was one other person in it. The two finished up and hid behind trash cans. The idea, of course, was courtesy of Capricorn. After twenty minutes of waiting, someone walked out the door. But it wasn't Virgo.

Scorpio walked out the door, goo spilling all over him. He growled and swore several times.

"Who  did this?" Virgo asked, gasping at the scene. "Wait, I think I know."

Capricorn let out a whimper, and Taurus was glad they were at separate trash cans. Virgo walked over to where Capricorn sat and pulled him out from the trash can. He let out a small smile and tried to make a run for it, but Virgo had a tight grip.

"Any last words?" Scorpio asked, getting prepared to fight.

"I wasn't alone!" Capricorn pleaded. 

"Let me guess. You got Taurus in on it, she warned you against it, and then you did it anyways with her as your look out? And that prank was obviously for me, so she probably had an extra pair of clothes for me," Virgo stated, raising an eyebrow. 

"And I brought an extra pair for a guy," Taurus stood up with a smirk. "I was gonna double cross Capricorn or whatever, so I brought some of his clothes for him, but I think Scorp needs 'em more."

"Looks like you're on your own, Cap." Scorpio cracked his knuckles. 

"It was just a joke, dude!" Capricorn struggled. "I swear, no harm done! I'm sorry!"

"Oh, and here's your ten bucks, Scorpio," Taurus handed him a bill. "For scaring Capricorn and stuff."

"Thanks, Taur," Scorpio smirked.

"Wait, what?" Capricorn asked, confused. 

"I said I would double cross you guys, remember?" Taurus smirked.

"So I'm free to go?" Capricorn asked, not totally sure what was happening. 

"One sec," Virgo assured, before wiping slime down Capricorn's face.

"Oh, no! You did not!"

Then, the four of them got into a slime war.

~~~~~~~~

"I just got a text from Scorpio," Cancer told Pisces as into Cancer's car. 

"Really, what's it say?" Pisces asked, running her fingers through her hair.

Cancer pulled up a photo. It was a selfie of Scorpio, with Virgo smiling in the backround. Capricorn and Taurus are fighting with green ooze, and the four of them are covered in it. 

Pisces snorted happily. "Those dorks."

"They're our dorks, can't get rid of them," Caner laughed, leaning back in her chair.

"Trust me, I've tried." Pisces snorted again, leaning  back.

"I wonder what happens to us after high school," Cancer furrowed her eyebrows. "I wonder what'll happen to the friend group."

"We've had our fair share of quarrels before, and drama, and heartbreak," Pisces counted, "but we'll make it through. When don't we?"

"Fair enough," Cancer agreed. 

"Don't worry, Cance. I'm sure we'll pull through," Pisces assured, noticing that her friend was still concerned. "You'll still have Scorp, anyways. Gem'll have Nye. Taurus'll have Capricorn. And the rest of us have our ways."

"Yeah, you're right, I guess," Cancer sighed.

Pisces knew that Cancer had to get her mind off of the subject before she dwelled on it too long. "Hey, did you hear about our English teacher?"

"What happened to our English teacher?"

"Well, she broke her hip, and now she can't leave her bed for the remainder of the year! So, now we have a new teacher." Pisces explained. "And I have some friends at other schools who've had this sub, and they say she's awful. The worst."

"She can't be that bad," Cancer rolled her eyes. 

~~~~~~

And so we meet our stories antagonist. She sat shrouded in darkness with security cameras, watching the zodiacs every move. She cackled and stroked her cat as she schemed evil plans.

I'm joking guys. How cliche would that be?  

Instead our antagonist sat in a proper room, with tidy papers, and a parrot. Because not enough villains carry parrots. They read the files that they had of the zodiacs, learning every wekness and every strength. 

"Who are the zodiacs, truly?" They asked their supervisor. 

"Well, Marilyn, you're an English teacher. How do you find out what a character is made of?" Marilyn's boss said. 

"You break them."

''''

Sorry for the late update! Please coment and stuff! What ships do you want???? I don't know who'll end up with who! Comment and vote!