Halloween

All of the signs, no matter how wary of each other they were, were at Aries' house. Well, all except Capricorn.

They each wore their respective costumes. Aries was a ninja. Taurus was a witch. Gem was a goddess, but when isn't she? Nye was a mummy. Cancer was a ghost. Leo was Regina George. Virgo reluctantly agreed to be Gretchen Weiners. Libra was a judge. Scorpio was someone from a rock band. Sagittarius agreed to be Karen Smith. Aquarius was a Mermaid. Pisces was Captain Hook.

And that's when Capricorn walked in. Everything was silent until Gem burst out laughing.

"Ba ba Cap sheep, do you have my wool?" She sang. Due to a bet he had to lost to Sagittarius, he was a sheep.

"No Gem, no Gem, no bags full," he hissed in return.

"Be a good sheep," Gem retorted.

"I really like winning bets," Sagittarius grinned.

Virgo sighed. "Would you guys mind? We've got an actually dangerous matter at hand!"

Gem, Sagittarius, and Capricorn stopped. Despite the great night, there was an uneasiness upon the room.

"Guys, we could literally die," Taurus frowned.

"We might not. Let's not jump to conclusions," Nye reminded her.

"She's right. Nye, with all of Cancers and Sagittarius' evidence, we can't ignore the fact that some of us are destined for death." Aquarius slipped his hand into Taurus'. "We have to accept it and find ways to fix it."

"I don't think I could lose y'all, though," Leo sniffled.

Nye slipped his arm around Leo's shoulders and hugged her. Let me be clear when I say that it did not go unnoticed by Gem nor Capricorn nor their phones.

"There's nothing we can do right now, we need more information," Aries agreed.

"I have to agree. We need a plan and fast," Virgo agreed.

"Well, since I'm going to die, I might as well try to find some stuff out," Sagittarius volunteered, remembering her vision.

"What if you don't die?" Pisces asked.

"But what if she does?" Cancer soothed.

"She won't!" Pisces yelled. "She can't!"

"Pi, you've gotta face the facts here," Scorpio tried to calm her.

"Well, maybe Pisces is right!" Gem agreed. "Maybe Sagi doesn't have to die! Maybe we can't find a way out of this and live a normal life!"

"We can't avoid this," Virgo pursed her lips. "There's no way around it."

"Yes there is!" Pisces nodded.

"We'll make a way!" Gem agreed.

"Gem, Pi, it's not possible," Capricorn pointed out.

"So are superpowers," Taurus realized. "We may be able to make it out but it would mean splitting up. Forever."

"We can't split up. Who knows how many other spies this guy has? And we're more powerful together," Cancer miserably mentioned.

"I still bet it's one of the twins helping out," Aries spat.

"Lay off dude," Nye scoffed. "We haven't done anything wrong."

"Sweetie," Sagittarius attempted reasoning.

"Neither have even gotten their powers. One of them might be a spy," Aries glowered.

"My mother has pictures of us in the bathtub as kids that she refuses to get rid of," Nye growled.

"Photoshop," Aries shrugged.

"Dude, this is supposed to be a fun night," Scorpio rolled his eyes.

"Aries, stop acting like a douche. We've known these people since grade school," Leo hissed.

"Guys?" Gem asked.

"I can't believe you're willing to let our friends die!" Pisces argued.

"There's no other way out yet!" Cancer retorted.

"GUYS?" Gem raised her voice.

"Be logical about this Aries," Virgo snapped.

"This has gotten us nowhere," Libra sarcastically commented. "We might as well split up if we can't get along."

"Maybe we should just calm down." Aquarius mentioned.

That's when Gem snapped. "SHUT THE HELL UP!"

People and furniture were raised into the air. All except Gem.

"WOULD YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELVES? WE CANT SAVE ANYONE IF WE CANT EVEN STOP ARGUING!"

"Gem, honey, would you mind lowering us?" Libra politely asked.

"What?" Gem looked up only to see everyone floating. With no control of her powers, she dropped them.

Groans erupted from everyone.

"Well, that was cool," Capricorn broke the ice.

"That was painful," Nye groaned.

"I dunno. It wasn't that bad," Leo shrugged.

"That's because I broke your fall!" Nye hissed.

"Looks like Gem has telekinesis," Virgo mused.

"My butt, my beautiful butt..." Libra whined.

"Hush, Libra. You're fine. You okay, Taurus?" Aquarius asked.

"Never better." Taurus rolled her eyes.

"Well, that just happened..." Aries muttered.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I don't know, I guess I just lost control," Gem panicked.

"You're okay, sis" Nye reassured.

The zodiacs all glanced at each other. What more was there to do now? The uneasiness started to lift when Taurus and Aquarius started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Leo asked.

"This situation has gotten hilariously horrible," Taurus shrugged.

"Might as well laugh while we still can," he paused. "We are just kids, after all."

And so, each and every other zodiac started laughing. When the world ends, laugh with your friends. In fact, Virgo laughed so hard she started crying.

"Hey guys, we should go trick or treating," Aries smiled.

"All right man, I'm in." Nye smiled at his friend.

Everyone else agreed and got their bags. They walked out happily. Somehow, Gem ended up on Leo's shoulders because 'Goddesses don't walk on the ground,' and they had to stop at one point so a little child could pet Capricorn.

It was a nice peaceful evening and everyone enjoyed it. But little did they know, they were being followed by a dark and mysterious figure........

And that figure was Aries trying to sneak up on his girlfriend.

Hey guys! You know the drill! Vote! Follow! Comment: Ships, powers, stuff you want me to do, deaths, etc. this is FlipFlop signing off.