Defying Gravity... Literally

Reunited at last

Reunited at last. After the strange Halloween weekend, it was Monday. And, needless to say, they had some news to share. But they waited until after school, so Ms. Mal wouldn't be listening. So, after hell, ahem, school, they all met up at the park.

"So, I believe we all have some announcements to make. Who's first?" Aries asked the group.

Pisces anxiously raised her hand. "I got my powers. It's water control."

"That's pretty great, Pi. That's another person with their powers," Virgo commented. "It's a good chunk of us."

"Yeah, anyone else?" Taurus peered around.

Gem raised her hand. "I lost a bet to Capricorn."

"That's not really an announcement, hon," Libra told her.

"It is when you find out what the bet is about," Capricorn snickered.

Virgo rolled her eyes. "Please, enlighten us about what this important bet was about."

Nye's eyes widened before Gem and Capricorn could even speak.

"We had a bet on how long it would take before Nye got a girlfriend." Capricorn smirked at Nye.

"And I'm proud to announce that Nye and Cap are dating," Gem said with a smile.

"Hell no, I am WAY out of his league." A very offended Capricorn flipped the hair that wasn't there. "The only way he would ever get me is wooing me."

"Okay, I'm confused. Anyone else?" Cancer asked with a raised eyebrow.

Everyone but Capricorn, Gem, Nye, and Leo raised their hands.

"Someone please explain," Pisces agreed.

"Leo and I are dating," Nye clarified.

"That's so cute!" Sagittarius squealed.

Leo went a deep shade of scarlet. "Uh, yeah.  I suppose we are."

"Anything else that anybody wants to announce?" Scorpio asked.

"Cap's pregnant!" Gem shouted.

"Gem, shut up," Aquarius hissed.

"How many weeks are you?" Aries asked. "Can I feel the child?"

"Oh, of course. It's about 3 weeks," Capricorn nodded. "Scorpio's the father."

Scorpio wiped away a fake tear. "I'm so happy that you're birthing our child."

"Lies!" Nye shouted above everyone else. "I have over three sources confirming that Aquarius is the father!"

A large gasp was emitted from the group of people. Gem even placed her hand over her heart for dramatic effect.

"What? No!" Aquarius shouted. "I am not getting caught up in this crap."

The girls burst out laughing as Aquarius continued fuming. The boys comforted Scorpio as he pretended to be heartbroken over Capricorn 'cheating' on him.