The Weather Gets Really Weird

Aquarius walked down to Libra's house slowly

Aquarius walked down to Libra's house slowly. He wasn't really in the mood to go to this emergency meeting. After all, he and Taurus were supposed to be picnicking. But it had rained and Libra called the emergency Zodiac meeting and there was no escape.

So now he walks alone wishing he didn't feel like a side character in his own life. It's like the author kind of forgot about him. Ha ha. What type of author would do that? Anyways, he walked up to the door and knocked on it. Aries opened it.

"Hey, c'mon in. We're just waiting for-" Aries got interrupted by Aquarius.

"Leo, Cap, Gem, And Nye?" Aquarius guessed with a smirk on his face.

"You know it," Aries agreed.

Just then, an old black highlander pulled up and the late four rushed out of the car. Nye turned his car off and ran up to the entrance with the others.

"We made it!" Nye shouted.

"Remind me never to let Nye drive through bad weather ever again," Gem told them, giving her brother a glare.

"Duly noted," Aquarius agreed.

They all headed inside where all the Zodiacs sat and stood. It was a nice living room with a honey colored wooded floor, white walls, brown couches, and a nice clear round coffee table which held several snacks. There was no more room on the couches so they all stood, except Gem, who sat on the floor.

Libra stood at the front of the room and cleared her throat. Everyone turned her attention towards her.

"Hey, everyone! I've got some big news!" Libra looked around happily. "I've gotten my powers! I'm able to bend wind and stuff. I accidentally created the gust that there Gem into Cap."

Gem and Capricorn looked away from each other awkwardly, trying not to make anything too obvious. Leo just chuckled.

"That's great. Any other news?" Aquarius asked in attempt to be cheerful. It wasn't working, he was still pissed. And as he said that, thunder crackled up above.

"Actually, yes," Sagittarius stood up. "I got a vision last night. Ms. Mal is going to try and kill us in three days."

A collective gasp went through the room. Cancer and Gem both had tears welling up in their eyes. Scorpio glanced at Pisces and nodded, as if they knew something the rest didn't.

"Scorp and I want you all to know... we would die for any and all of you," Pisces said. This didn't exactly help. Cancer burst into full out tears.