So, we're the zodiacs?

Thanks for over 100 views! Please comment ships and stuff!

There was a sleepover going on at the twins' house...

"So, Aries," Leo grinned. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Aries challenged. Could it be so bad?

"Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds."

Sagittarius and Nye both broke out laughing, as they both knew that Aries was a terrible singer. Aries' face paled and resolves not to speak. He nodded at Leo.

"Nyeeeeee, Truth or DAREEEEEEE?" Aries sang painfully. He sounded like a dying rooster.

"Uh, Truth. I don't trust you." Nye crossed his arms.

"If youuuu had to dateee anyoneee in this roooom, who would youuuu datteeeee?" Aries sang, making poor Cancer, who was next to him, flinch.

"Uh-"

"Noooot yourselfffff!"

"Well, Gem's out. Not Tari, obviously. Or Aries, especially with that voice. Not Virgo, she wouldn't appreciate my pranks. Maybe Leo. Yeah, Leo. She'd be my partner in crime. Probably, literally." Nye decided. "Gem, Truth or Dare?"

Leo stared at Nye with her mouth wide open. Damn, that was embarrassing. Although, they would make a good team of robbers.

"Dare. I'm not coward, unlike you, bro." Gem cracked her knuckles.

"Flip a coin. If you land heads, one more dare. If it's tails, two more dares. Decided by me." Nye cackled.

Leo pulled out a coin and smirked. She flipped it while Gem and Nye waited nervously. "Heads."

"Phew," Gem sighed.

"Aw, man. Hmm. Kiss the person to your left on the cheek." Nye grumbled.

Gem leaned over and gave Pisces a peck on the cheek. "Lame. Anyways, Aqua, Truth or Dare?"

"Since I don't trust you, truth." Aqua monotonously replied.

"Are you still a Virgin?"

Aquarius muttered something that only Gem could hear, but she smirked to herself anyways.

"Leo, truth or dare?" Aqua asked, a face redder than Gemini's hair.

"Dare, duh." Leo sassed.

"I dare you to switch shirts with... Cancer." Aqua smirked.

The two had totally different styles. Leo liked tank tops with different messages on it, like 'I woke up like this.' Cancer, on the other hand, wore stylish crop tops and shits. Currently, Leo wore a gray tank-top that said, 'Fabulous is my middle name,' in bold pink letters. Cancer wore a flowery crop top. The two went into the other room and changed. When they came back, they looked fairly uncomfortable.

"I can't believe you dragged me into this!" Cancer whined.

"Yeah, Whatever." Aqua shrugged.

"Libra, truth or dare?" Leo asked, changing the subject as she tried pulling the crop top down.

"Dare."

Taurus grinned as Capricorn gave fed five dollars.

"Wait, were you guys betting on me?" Libra asked, slightly alarmed.

"They have been the entire game. For everyone. You didn't notice?" Virgo chuckled.

"Not really, no."

"Anyways, I dare you to make out with your crush." Leo laughed triumphantly. Of course, Leo had no clue who Libra's crush was.

Libra turned a bright shade of red as she sauntered up to Aries. She started making out with him on the spot. Aries froze, but didn't kiss back or pull back. Sagittarius pulled Libra away in a jealous rage. Leo stared at the three, gawking. The rest of the group sat there anxiously, except the earth signs, in which you could see Capricorn and Virgo sliding Taurus two fives.