A Hot Older Cousin

"We have to go to the hospital," Aries yelled

"We have to go to the hospital," Aries yelled. "Wake up, Tari."

Sagittarius woke with a start. She looked around desperately to make sure she was in present time. "Why? What happened?"

"Pisces got hit by a car. She's with Cancer and the driver right now. The rest of the zodiacs and Phoenix are heading over now. Get up. Libra and Scorpio are waiting in the car." Aries helped her up and the two of them raced towards the car.

Sagittarius took a deep breath. "After Phoenix is gone from the hospital, I have something to tell everyone. "

Libra paled and looked at her boyfriend. "Is it another vision?"

Sagittarius shifted awkwardly. "Uh, yeah."

"It wasn't as bad as last time," Sagittarius reassured everyone. "Although I can't say all of it. There are some things better left unsaid."

Scorpio looked at her questioningly. "What do you mean?"

"Some things have to happen naturally." And that was all she decided to say.

The rest of the car ride was left in an uncomfortable silence.

----------

"We've made it!" Scorpio shouted, running into the room with the other three right behind him.

Already in the room was Pisces, Cancer, and a boy with sandy hair and blue eyes and a bright tan.

"Um, who's he?" Libra asked, refering to the boy.

"I'm Hydrus. I was  the one who accidentally hit Pisces," the boy said. "I'm really sorry."

"How's she doing?" Scorpio ignored him.

"Pisces is perfectly fine," Cancer said. She looked at her friend who was asleep.

"Dude! We're here! What'd we miss?" Capricorn came running into the room, with Leo, Gem, and Nye running after.

"Shut up!" Gem yelled at him. "She could be sleeping."

"Then why are you yelling?" Leo asked her.

"Because she's an idiot," Nye responded.

"You share this idiots DNA," Gem stated.

"My biggest regret," Nye nodded.

Scorpio rolled his eyes. "Don't you guys have bigger things to worry about?"

"Yes, actually. How is she?" Leo asked.

"Alive," Cancer responded. "For now."

Capricorn stared at Cancer. "I'm sorry, what now?"

"She's joking," Libra clarified. "Pisces will be perfectly fine."

"Who's the hot guy?" Gem asked, turning her attention to Hydrus.