Disapear

Virgo and Taurus were walking along, as usual. They were the best of friends. But generally, they were the most ignored of the friend group. Kind of forgotten. And Taurus liked the feeling sometimes. Although, she always felt fairly left out,

"Hey, Virgo?" Taurus asked, staring up at the sky as they walked to school.

"Yeah, Taur?" Virgo replied, quickly glancing behind them to see Sagittarius leaving her house,

"Do you ever feel like you could disappear and nobody would notice?" Taurus asked. "I mean, like, just go missing for a couple days and everyone would think that you were sick and not even care."

"Well, yeah, sometimes. Everyone does at some point," Virgo responded, furrowing her eyebrows. "But, someone always cares. I care about you, for instance. So does Corn, and everyone else, even if everyone's too wrapped up in their own problems."

"I guess. Sometimes I wish-" Taurus got interrupted by someone running up next to her.

"Sorry to interrupt," Sagittarius flashed the two a weak smile. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Never mind." Taurus gave Sagittarius a thumbs up, before quietly muttering, "Sometimes I wish I could disappear."

That's when she did disappear. Taurus no longer seemed to be standing in between Sagittarius and Virgo. The fire and earth sign looked at each other, and then where their friend used to stand. Virgo's eyes widened in surprised, her mouth agape. Sagittarius, on the other hand, was frantically looking around. Taurus had no clue what was happening.

"Guys, what's wrong?" Taurus asked. She tried to catch Sagittarius' attention, but couldn't seem to.

"Omg! Is Taurus dead? Is she haunting us?" Sagittarius cried out. "Who did this to her?"

"Um, hello? I'm not dead. I'm standing right here." Taurus slid a piece of dirty blonde hair out of her face. "You guys are insane. I'm perfectly fine."

"Well, she's definitely not dead, Tari," Virgo told her friend. She reached out and accidentally hit Taurus in the head. "Aha!"

"Ow! What was that for?" Taurus rubbed her head. "Is this some sort of prank?"

"Taurus, I think you're invisible." Virgo retracted her hand and put it on her hip. "I have no idea how, but you are."

"This is weird. What are we gonna do?" Sagittarius asked, more calm. "How are we gonna get through the school day with her in her present, uh, situation?"

"That's a good point. I can't exactly, er, participate. And I can't explain this to my parents," Taurus agreed. She looked ghastly, as if she wasn't there.

"We'll need help. Lots of it," Virgo decided. "We need our friends."

"God, this is desperate." Taurus' eyes widened, although nobody could see. "We have to use the group chat."

"I'll do it. I'll take the fall." Sagittarius bravely volunteered. She took her phone out.

Sagittarius: Hey, guys, we have a situation

Aries: Is Leo in detention again?

Leo: Uh no, excuse u

Virgo: it's a bit worse than that

Gem: On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being rly bad how bad is it

Taurus: 13

Nye: so somebody's dead or Ms mal is living with us

Cancer: I'll take the first option

Scorpio: Same

Pisces: Same