Chapter 4

If you guys know me at all then you'd know that I don't really pay attention to numbers a lot (like the amount of views and votes and stuff) I just write bc I like to write and you guys happen to read it

But The Runt Of the Litter got to #266 in fanfiction which is fucking amazing and it's stayed constant for a few weeks now I think

It's number 266 out of all the fanfictions on wattpad (there's probably like a million others) and I think that's my only book to place (unless I just wasn't paying attention when another on placed) but I just wanna say thanks bc that's fucking amazing

~~

"Everything looks great," Hayley said. "Although There is that one right down there."

She pointed to the screen and we looked at the Little shape.

"Yeah, she's definitely gonna be born a runt," she said.

"She?" I gasped.

Hayley nodded. "Looks like you're having three girls and a little boy."

I squealed happily, hugging Frank tight.

"Perfect!" I cheered. "Oh, I can't wait until they're here!"

My ears wiggled happily and Frank held onto my hand.

"They all look healthy and they're growing well," Hayley said. "How are you feeling, Jamia?"

"Not too bad, a lot better than I thought I would," Jamia said.

"That's good," Hayley said. "What about you two? Getting ready for the babies?"

"We're setting up the nursery now!" I cheered. "It's so pretty, I can't wait until it's done."

Hayley smiled and finished everything up.

"You taking all your vitamins?" Hayley asked and Jamia nodded. "Well, everything's going perfect then."

After a little longer of talking we were finally able to leave. We had taken to cars and the plan was that Jamia and I would go home and Frank would go to work but I didn't wanna leave Frank right now.

"Daddy, can I pretty please go to work with you?" I begged. "I promise I'll be a good kitten!"

"I guess that's okay, go grab your bag out of Mia's car," he said.

I grabbed my bag and got into Frank's car. I had a backpack full of toys, snacks, juice boxes, and binkies. We always carried the bag with us now after I had a meltdown at the zoo when I didn't have my goldfish crackers.

Frank buckled me in my seat before we drove off. We got to work and I sat on the couch in his office. I watched Kristin come in but she didn't seem to notice me at all.

"Hello, Mr. Iero, can I get you a cup of coffee or tea?" She asked.

"Some tea would be great," Frank muttered.

"You looked stressed, everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, just...I just found out the gender of my babies and it's a little overwhelming," Frank said.

"Babies? you're having twins?" She asked.

"Quadruplets," Frank said.

"O-oh wow, that's amazing," she said. "Well, that must be overwhelming. Come to me if you need anything at all. Maybe a back rub or, you know, some other way to relieve some stress, I don't mind being on my knees."

Frank looked up at her, shock evident on his face.

"Stress relief like coloring?" I asked.

Kristin jumped in shock and turned to face me.