Chapter 22

Yo I'm so tired of the cold it's 2°F (-16°C) the other day it was -22°F (-30°C)

~~

I gave Frank a soft kiss, sitting down on his lap.

"Hey, Baby Boy, what are you up to?" Frank asked.

"Nothing, the babies just went down for their nap," I said.

Frank nodded, looking at his computer.

"What are you working on?" I asked.

"Well right now I'm just picking a cover for this week's issue," he said. "Which one do you like more?"

I bit my lip and looked at the two magazine covers before I looked over them and chose the one on the left. It had some band I didn't recognize but Frank probably knew who they were. I bit my lip and looked over at Frank. He was focused on working and I smirked softly as I went down onto my knees in front of him.

"What are you doing, Kitten?" Frank asked.

I smirked softly, a hand sneaking up his thigh. Frank bit his lip as he looked down at me, my hand reaching his crotch. I slowly palmed him through his grey sweatpants as he let out a small breath.

"Fuck, Kitten," he muttered.

I smiled softly as I pulled his pants and boxers down around his thighs. I wrapped a hand around his semi, stroking him slowly until he was fully hard. I gave his tip a soft kick and he let out a soft curse. His hand tangled into my hair as he leaned back in his seat.

I slowly took him into my mouth, looking up at him as he bit his lip and closed his eyes. I took him further into my mouth and gagged lightly as my lips stretched around him. Frank's grip tightened and I moaned around him, gagging softly.

Frank panted, his hips slowly rocking up into my mouth. My eyes watered from the gagging and I listened to his deep moaning. I pressed my tongue up against his underside as I moaned. I could taste the saltiness on my tongue as I pulled off to the tip and swirled my tongue around.

"Ah, f-fuck," Frank whimpered.

One of my hands reached up, giving his balls a gentle squeeze and he gasped.

"Shit, Kitten, Come here," he said.

I pulled off, taking my panties off before I straddled his hips.

"You need prep?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I'm fine from last night."

Frank smirked, slowly guiding me down onto him. My jaw dropped and I paused halfway to adjust but thankfully the sting wasn't bad because I was already still stretched enough from yesterday.

I sank down all the way, whimpering quietly as I buried my face into the crook of his neck. Frank rubbed my back gently as he waited for me to adjust but I could hear his breath picking up.

I slowly started rocking my hips forwards as I ground against him. He squeezed my ass, pulling me tighter against him as I moaned. I could feel him pushing right up against my prostate and it made the burning knot in my stomach grow tighter. I gasped, grinding against him as I felt him fill me up. Little tiny gasps and moans kept leaving my lips, the way I knew frank loved.

"Daddy," I whimpered.

Frank sucked on my neck while I whined. I pulled back and put my hands on his shoulders. I picked myself up slowly before I slammed myself back down. I moaned loudly, my head tipping back. I bounced my hips, gasping loudly. The pleasure was burning up inside of me, the twisting knot burning inside of me.