Chapter 11

How do I turn off email notifications for wattpad?

~~

I got all kids into the car, sighing quietly. The drive to work was short and a little scary but we got there nonetheless. I parked near the front, grabbing the stroller from the trunk. It was a special quadruplet stroller for babies, it included four bassinets, the two by the handle facing away from me and the other two in front facing towards me.

"Here we go," I cooed, putting each baby into their own bassinet.

I made sure to fix their hats before I pushed it inside.

"Quadruplets?" The receptionist asked and I nodded. "Oh my god, that's amazing."

She came over, cooing at the babies.

"They're so cute, you're so lucky," she said.

I smiled and got into the elevator, going up to Frank's floor. People all surrounded, cooing at the babies. Frank came out of his office, wrapping his arms around me. I smiled, leaning up to give him a kiss.

"You two are so lucky," One of the workers said. "You get one surrogate and she has quadruplets, that has be to like some kind of miracle. What are the chances of quadruplets?"

"About one in eight hundred thousand, it's about the same as getting struck by lightning," I said.

"Damn," she muttered. "Well, if you're this lucky to have Quadruplets then you should be careful in a storm."

I giggled quietly, hugging Frank tight. To me it didn't seem lucky at all, this was just a normal litter size.

"She's so little," Someone said, holding Lily's hand.

"And the rest are so big for multiples," Someone else added.

Frank held me in his arms, smiling as he kissed my cheek. Cherry started crying, kicking her feet.

"I think someone is hungry," one of the worker's said.

I knew she wasn't hungry, I had just fed her before we came here. She was just getting frustrated because her tail was down her pants and she didn't like the restriction of not being able to move it.

"We should get back to the office then and feed them," Frank said. "You'll be able to see them again before they leave."

Frank pushed the stroller into his office, barely getting it to fit through his door. I smiled, sitting down on the couch as he pulled off Cherry's pants so she was only in her diaper and t-shirt. Cherry stopped crying, waving her little tail around.

Frank came over to sit beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. He gave me a kiss and I giggled happily. I held his hand, nuzzling against his shoulder.

"Are you still going to Jamia's later?" Frank asked.

"I-I don't know, are you sure you'll be okay alone with the babies?" I asked.

"Yes, you'll only be gone for an hour or two," he said. "I know I'll be able to feed them and change their diapers, it won't be too hard."

"I don't know, I can stay home if you want," I said.

Frank shook his head. "You go help Jamia unpack her new apartment and I'll take care of the kids."

I nodded and he smiled, giving me a kiss.

"You know what, let's just switch cars," he said. "You can go straight to Mia's and then I can just take the babies with me when I got home."

"A-are you sure?" I asked.