Chapter 24

Good morning

~~

I woke up, yawning quietly as I stretched. The bed was empty beside me and I frowned as I sat up before I went down the hall to look into the nursery. That was empty too and I went downstairs, finding Frank playing with the babies.

He laid on his back, reaching to his side to pick up one baby. He picked the kid up over his head, making them laugh as he put them over onto the other side of him. Frank lifted each kid up into the air before moving them back to the other side.

"They find this amusing and I get a workout," Frank said.

I smiled, going over to lay beside him.

"Did they eat already?" I asked.

"Yep, they are fed, bathed and dressed," he said. "I let you sleep in, you deserve it."

I smiled, cuddling up to his side. Cherry struggled to crawl on top of Frank so he helped her, letting her sit on his chest. She smiled happily, her hands clutching onto Frank's shirt. Miles seemed to get jealous as he reached towards Frank and started crying. Frank pulled Miles up too when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I said.

I saw a man with a package and I smiled as I signed for it before running back inside. I opened it and found Lily's glasses, which came later than we expected.

"Here we go," I muttered, putting them on Lily.

"Oh my god, she's adorable," Frank mumbled.

I smiled as I looked at her light pink glasses that looked almost like goggles because they wrapped all the way around her head.

"Cutie!" I exclaimed, picking her up.

Frank was still trapped on the ground with babies sitting on him but I knew if he wasn't then he would be hugging and kissing Lily. I kissed Lily's cheek and smiled as I sat her down. I waved one of her toys in front of her and sighed a bit in relief when she actually seemed to be able to follow it for the first time. She kept trying to pull at the glasses, confused as to what it was exactly.

"Now you're gonna feel so much better, Lily Bloom," I said. "You're going to be able to see so much better now and soon you're gonna start crawling like your sisters and brother."

I gave her a kiss and smiled. Frank sat up, moving the babies down to sit on his lap. He picked her up and smiled, giving her a kiss.

"My beautiful little flower," he muttered. "Oh, I love you so much."

Frank hugged her and I giggled happily, leaning over to give him a kiss. He pet Lily's kitty ears gently as she purred, a smile on her face.

"I don't want them to get bigger," he mumbled. "I want them to stay as my little kittens forever."

"I don't want them to get big either," I said.

"You know, I really wasn't sure about having another litter because that's a lot of kids but I really think I do," he said. "I really want to have another litter."

"Two more litters?" I asked.

"Maybe," Frank said. "Or maybe I can track down some baby nekos that were sold and I can buy them, or third litter can just be babies that we save and raise, just so that way Mia doesn't have to go through a third birth on top of the ones she might have for herself. And we can save the babies from being raised in a sex-trafficking ring."

I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

"When are we having our second litter?" I asked. "Ooh, can we have our second litter now?"