Chapter 18

"I missed you!" I cheered.

I gave my babies each a kiss and smiled.

"How was the spa?" Jamia asked.

"It was really nice," I said. "I loved it there, it was really relaxing there."

"Good, you two deserve some time for yourselves," she said.

I smiled as Frank came over to kiss my cheek.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, Beautiful," he said.

"I'm really glad you two are happy together again, you two really are the perfect couple," Jamia said.

Frank took our bag over to the laundry room and I smiled as I made faces at the babies. Miles laughed, kicking his feet happily.

"I love you," I said, kissing his forehead.

Frank came back in and sighed quietly.

"Thank you for watching the kids overnight," he said. "They weren't too much trouble, were they?"

"No, they weren't," she said. "They were just little angels the whole time, they missed you, though."

"Thank you so much," Frank said.

She smiled, grabbing her purse.

"Call me later," she said, kissing both our cheeks before she left.

"Hello, Beautiful," Frank said as he picked up Lily.

I smiled happily as I watched the two of them together. Frank's been spending a lot more time at home now with his family. He's been working at home more and going into the office less, which is really great because now that he's home he can spend more time with the kids and help to take care of them too.

"Did they eat already?" I asked.

"Yes, Jamia told me she just fed them," he said.

He picked lily up and smelled her butt.

"Someone has a stinky diaper," he said. "Let's go get you changed."

I smiled softly as he took her upstairs to go get her changed into a clean diaper. I sat down with Frank on the couch when he was done, curling up by his side. I smiled down at Lily in his arms, gently petting her ears. She was still so little compared to her siblings and she was so adorable.

"Do you wanna invite Lindsey over to play for a little bit?" Frank asked.

I nodded my head and pulled out my phone. I invited Lindsey over and smiled happily when she agreed. It didn't take long for her to get here and we went out to the backyard to have our special kitten talk on the pirate ship.

"Daddy wasn't sleeping with Sarah," I said. "It turns out he was just trying to help her because she was being abused by her boyfriend."

"Really, that's good," she said.

I nodded. "And we went to the spa too and we stayed overnight in the hotel that they have and it was so nice to spend so much time there alone with him, we really did need some alone time together."

"I'm glad that you two are happy, you're so nice together," she said. "I wanna meet someone to love just like you found someone who's so perfect."

I smiled, wrapping my arms around myself.

"It's cold, let's go back inside," I said. "Maybe Daddy will make us some hot cocoa."

We went inside and I smiled when I saw Frank playing with the kids.