Chapter 16

Wattpad can suck my ass it's still not working

~~

I smiled softly when I woke up in Frank's arms. Words can't even express how good I felt right now, couldn't express how much I missed this.

"Good morning," Frank whispered.

"Morning, Daddy," I mumbled.

Frank smiled and gave me a soft kiss.

"Will you come home?" Frank asked. "Now that we have this situation sorted, will you come home with me?"

I nodded my head and he let out a sigh of relief. Crying started from out in the living room and I sighed. The sigh only deepened when that one child crying caused the others to wake up and start crying too.

"I think they're hungry," I said.

Frank nodded and stood up. We went to the living room and I smiled as I picked up Cherry. Frank was still dressed in his clothes from yesterday and now that we were in the light I could see that his face was a little bit bruised too.

"Mikey didn't hurt you too much, did he?" I asked.

"It's fine," Frank said. "I guess from his perspective I deserved it."

I giggled quietly as I bounced Cherry.

"Daddy, can you make three bowls of cereal and get one bottle ready of special formula?" I asked.

"H-how do I make the cereal?" Frank asked as he stood in the kitchen area.

"In the cabinet there is a jar of white powder labeled baby cereal," I said. "Mix that with warm formula until it's just a little bit thicker than liquid."

Frank nodded, making three little bowls of cereal and a warm bottle of milk. All four kids screamed the entire time while I tried to calm them down. I strapped Cherry into the highchair and picked up Miles next. I strapped him into one of the bumbo seats and put Bandit into the one next to him on the coffee table.

"Gee, do you need help with the babies?" Mikey asked.

He walked out and froze when he saw Frank.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He asked. "My brother might've forgiven you because he's a hopeless romantic but I will not let him forgive you, you're a fucking disgrace and--"

"Mikey, it's okay," I said. "It turns out that everything was just a big misunderstanding."

Mikey didn't say anything, just scowled at Frank. He picked Lily up, grabbing a bottle as he sat on the couch to feed her.

"Can you feed Cherry?" I asked and Frank nodded. "Bibs are in the drawer with the other baby stuff, make sure you put one on him."

He started feeding Miles while I sat on the couch in front of the last two kids, feeding both of them with both hands.

"This looks disgusting," Frank muttered.

I giggled quietly as I looked at the mushy white substance in the little colorful bowls. When they were all done eating we got them dressed and changed their diapers.

"I have to go to work now," Mikey said. "Will I see you here when I get back?"

"No," I said quietly. "I-I think it's time for me to go back home."

"Walk me to my car?" He asked.

I sighed and nodded, following him out so he could talk to me in private.

"I still don't trust him," Mikey said.

"It was just a misunderstanding," I said. "He never meant to hurt me or make me feel this way, it was just a misunderstanding, he was only trying to help Sarah like he helps other nekos."