Chapter 12

I scowled as I looked under the bed.

"Daddy, I can't find my purple sweater," I called.

"Check under the bed," he said.

I pouted as I looked around. Where did I have it last? Maybe the playroom. I went into the playroom and smiled when I saw it on the nightstand. When I turned around I frowned. There were toys laying on the bed, a pair of cuffs, a blindfold and a vibrator wand.

"Why are these out?" I asked, running my fingers over the chain on the cuffs.

The only reason they'd be out is if Daddy was using them. But we haven't been in here together since the babies were born. Who was Daddy using these on?

"Did you find it, Kitten?" Frank asked.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, hurrying out of the room.

I hurried to sit on his lap and he smiled.

"Where was it?" He asked.

"In the playroom," I said.

Frank smiled, kissing my cheek.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too, Daddy, I love you so much," I said.

Miles started crying and I cooed as I picked him up.

"Hey there," I said. "What's wrong?"

Miles just kept crying, his kitty ears pressed down flat against his head.

"I think he's tired of tummy time," Frank said.

I smiled, tickling Miles. His crying stopped as he laughed, his little ears twitching happily. I kissed the top of his head and watched his sisters.

"Are you happy, Daddy?" I asked.

"Of course I'm happy, why wouldn't I be?" He asked with a small chuckle.

"I don't know, I just thought that maybe you wouldn't be happy with the way our lives are right now," I said. "You seemed really scared for the babies, almost like you didn't want them."

Frank wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

"I love you and I love the babies," he said.

I smiled when he leaned down to kiss Miles.

"Also, Dallon is coming over later," I said.

"Again?" Frank asked. "Baby, he's been over three times in the past week already. Why is he coming over so much?"

"Because he's my friend," I said.

I gave him a kiss and smiled.

"He told me he'd be here in five minutes," I said.

"Alright, do the two of you want something to eat?" Frank asked. "I can get you a little snack or maybe Sarah can make you something."

"No, that's okay," I said.

The doorbell rang and I smiled, holding Miles as I opened the door.

"Hi, Dallon," I said.

"Hey, Gee," he said. "Hello there, Miles."

We went into the living room and I smiled as I set Miles down into his little seat.

"Daddy, we need to have secret kitten talk," I said.

"Dallon isn't a neko," Frank said.

"But I am," I said. "And I'm honoring him temporary neko so we can have our secret kitten talk."