Chapter 14

This app actually just like sucks ass it's so bad

~~

"Daddy, let me suck you off," I said, on my knees in front of him.

"I'm busy, Gerard," Frank said.

My lip quivered as i looked down. I just wanted him to love me again, maybe I just have to do naughty things with him to make him love me. B-but He doesn't even want to do naughty things with me anymore. He doesn't love me.

"I-I'm gonna check on the babies," I whimpered.

I hurried out, going to sit on the couch in the living room where all the babies were playing happily. I sniffled as I watched them cooing happily.

Sarah was sleeping over again and I didn't like it one bit. I frowned softly as she fixed things on the bookshelf and my eyes glanced down to her slightly round stomach. It was odd, she was always so annoyingly thin. But that must mean...

"You're pregnant!" I gasped.

Sarah looked over at me.

"Yeah, I am," She said quietly, resting a hand on her stomach.

"Who's the father?" I asked.

Sarah didn't say anything, just hurried out of the room with the quiet murmur of having to do the laundry. My heart sank and my eyes watered. Daddy got her pregnant?

I sniffled as I looked over at my kids, laying on their stomachs on the rug. I watched the way Miles was trying to grab a toy in front of him and Bandit was trying to gnaw on Lily's kitty ear. My children, my perfect little children brought into this messed up world and this messed up family.

I sniffled, going into Frank's office where he was busy working on his computer. I sat down on his lap, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Why has Sarah been sleeping over so much?" I asked.

"Oh, it's no reason really," he said. "She just...she..."

Frank trailed off as he tried to think of an excuse.

"Did you know that she was pregnant?" I asked.

"How did you know about that?" He asked.

"I-I could tell, her tummy has gotten round and she's usually just obnoxiously skinny," I said.

"Did she tell you who the father was?" He asked.

"No, do you know the father?" I asked.

"No," he denied quickly.

He's lying.

"Okay," I said quietly.

"You want a snack?" Frank asked. "I can have Sarah grab you something."

"That's okay," I said.

I sniffled, giving him a soft kiss. I got up and walked away, going upstairs. I grabbed some bags, packing up as much stuff as I possibly could. Clothes for myself and for the kids but most of it was filled with toys, diapers and formulas. I packed them into the car and then grabbed the kids next, buckling them into their seats. I grabbed some baby furniture and stopped outside Frank's office.

"You know I'll always be here for you, Sarah," Frank said. "For you and for the baby, you can always count on me."

My eyes watered as I grabbed the rest that I possibly could and got into the car, driving away. I drove to Mikey's house and saw him walk out when I pulled into the driveway.