Chapter 25

I closed my eyes, laying down in bed with Frank. Sweat covered both our bodies and we were still catching our breaths from the pure ecstasy that had run through me. I smiled softly, looking up at his messy sex hair and his flushed cheeks. He looked so pretty, his tanned, tattooed skin shining lightly with sweat. He held me tight, pulling me closer to him.

"Here, let me get some lotion for you," he said.

Frank grabbed the lotion and spread it over my ass and I bit my lip at the slight sting but soon it soothed me. I purred quietly, my head resting on the soft pillow. He moved up, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"You're so pretty," he muttered. "My beautiful little kitten."

I gave him a kiss as I smiled.

"You should get some rest," he said.

"Or maybe we can go for round three," I said.

"I wish I could, Kitten, but I don't think I can," he said.

I nodded, cuddling up close to him. Frank smiled down at me as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"But I can still make you feel good," he whispered.

I whimpered as he pushed me back against the mattress and kissed down my chest. Crying started over the baby monitor and I glanced over at it. I stood up and put my robe on, going over to the nursery. I picked Lily up as she cried and held her to my chest.

"What's wrong?" Frank asked from behind me.

I put a hand to her forehead and frowned.

"I think she's getting sick," I said.

"Let's take her to the hospital," Frank said. "Oh god, my little baby can't be sick."

"No, she doesn't need to go to the hospital," I said.

I took her temperature and sighed when it said she had a fever of 102 degrees.

"Is it because she's the runt?" Frank asked. "Is she weaker than the rest? Do runts die for not being strong enough?"

"Sometimes," I mumbled. "They don't die too often but they're more susceptible to diseases and illnesses."

"I'm gonna check the other babies, I don't want them sick too and have something happen to all my babies," he said. "They're my sweet little kittens and I don't want anything to happen to them, I love them so much."

I smiled softly as he went around, checking the temperatures of all the babies. They were okay and he sighed in relief as he walked back over.

"What do we do?" Frank asked.

"Do you have a humidifier?" I asked and he shook his head. "Alright, we can just sit in the bathroom with a hot shower running, it'll help clear her nose so she can breathe easier."

We went to the bathroom, turning on the shower before we sat down on the rug.

"What if it's the sickness where she goes deaf?" frank asked.

"It's just a little fever," I said. "She should be fine in just a few hours. Trust me, I used to take care of my baby siblings while they were sick."

I gave Frank a kiss, sitting in his lap with Lily in my arms. Her crying had calmed down a bit thankfully as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You sure she's gonna be okay?" Frank asked and I nodded. "I don't want anything happening to any of my kids. Or you for that matter."

"Daddy, do you think that Andy is telling the truth?" Gee asked.