Chapter 13

"What is she doing here?" I asked.

"She's staying the night here," Frank said, tossing the throw pillows onto the ground.

"She isn't staying the night in my house," I said.

"In my house," Frank corrected.

Frank had for some reason invited Sarah to stay the night at our house.

"I don't want her here and I don't want her around my kids," I said. "I don't like the way she acts or dresses, I don't like her around so much."

"Well, maybe I don't like Dallon around so much," Frank said.

"Dallon isn't doing anything wrong," I said.

"You think that but I've seen the way he looks at you," he said. "You two have been spending a lot of time together recently, haven't you?"

"We aren't doing anything," I denied.

"Then why don't I believe you!" He shouted.

There was crying over the baby monitor and my lip quivered. Frank sighed and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To sleep on the couch," he stated.

I scowled as he went out and I went to the nursery. I picked Miles up as he cried, holding him to my chest.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, we didn't mean to scare you," I said.

Miles calmed down as I held him. I looked into the crib and thankfully saw all the other three babies sleeping happily. We had moved Lily into the nursery now that she was a month old and able to sleep in the same room with all the others.

"You wanna go back to sleep now?" I asked.

I started to set Miles back down but he wasn't even out of my arms before he started crying again. I sighed, sitting in the rocking chair in the corner. I rocked softly, shushing him until he fell back asleep. I set him down in the crib and went downstairs.

I saw Frank asleep on the couch, sleeping quietly. I went upstairs to the bedroom, curling up in the bed. I grabbed my bottle off the nightstand as sniffled. Daddy always used to feed me my bottle before bedtime but I guess I would have to do it. I curled up in bed, drinking my warm bottle of milk before I fell asleep in bed.

I smelled something cooking and I yawned. I got up, fixing my pajama pants before I went downstairs. Both Sarah and Frank were in the kitchen cooking together. Sarah was wearing Frank's shirt, which barely covered her ass and any time she moved it rode up and showed off her tiny little lace panties that didn't leave anything to the imagination with half her ass sticking out of it.

"Smells amazing," Frank said.

"It's vegetarian bacon, just for you," Sarah said.

Frank smiled, his hand resting on the small of her back.

"I hope it tastes as good as real bacon, though," Sarah said.

Frank chuckled and I sniffled as I walked back upstairs. I went to the nursery, feeling my whole world fall apart. I sat down against the door, sobbing as I clutched my knees to my chest. My whole body was shaking, tears rushing down my cheeks.

I wiped my eyes as I tried to gain composure. I sniffled, closing my eyes as I leaned my head back against the door. Maybe this doesn't really mean anything. D-Daddy still loves. Love like that doesn't just go away, does it?

I went over to the big circle crib in the center of the room, looking at all my beautiful little babies sleeping peacefully. I laughed, tears still running down my cheeks as I watched Cherry's kitty ears twitch. I reached my hand down, petting her ear gently. Cherry purred, peeking her eyes open. She yawned, her tiny little hands closing into a fist around my finger.