Chapter 26

"Daddy, I wanna go to work with you," I whined.

"Not today, Kitten, I'm sorry," Frank said.

"B-but me and the babies miss you so much when you're gone," I whimpered.

I know you don't but it's okay, Gee," he said. "I promise that I won't be gone for long, I'll be home as soon as I can."

"Do you promise?" I asked.

"Yes, Baby Boy, I promise," he said.

I nodded my head and watched him get out of bed. He pulled on a pair of boxers while I smiled.

"You have a cute butt," I said.

Frank chuckled as he walked into the closet.

"Which To should I wear?" He asked.

He came out in just his black boxers and an unbuttoned white shirt, holding up two different ties.

"Blue, I like blue," I said.

Frank smiled and went back to finish getting ready. I could hear the babies babbling to each other over the monitor and I smiled.

"You want me to get the babies out before I leave?" Frank asked.

"No, that's okay, they should be fine in there for a little bit longer, I think only three of them are awake," I said.

Frank walked out, giving me a kiss while fully dressed.

"I'll see you later," he said. "I love you."

He gave me a kiss before he left. I heard the nursery door open and I smiled.

"Look at you! You're standing!" Frank exclaimed over the monitor. "Oh! I'm so proud of you! I love you all so much!"

I heard him give each of them a big kiss before he left. I laid in bed for a little bit longer before I got up and got dressed. I brought the babies downstairs and let them play while I made their breakfast. I felt someone pull on my pants and I smiled when I saw Miles pull on my pants to pull himself to stand up.

"Good job!" I exclaimed.

He didn't stay up for too long before falling onto his butt again. I put him into his high chair, putting their food in front of them. They ate while I had my own bowl of cereal. Miles hit his hands against the tray, one hand hitting the bowl and making his food splatter everywhere. He laughed as Cherry picked up her bowl and dumped it over her head.

"No! Don't do that!" I exclaimed.

Soon they were all messy and I had to pick them up to go get them cleaned. I brought them to the bathroom, putting some water in the tub before I got them undressed. I put them into the tub and grabbed the baby soap to help get them cleaned up.

"You're so adorable," I muttered as I put Bandit's hair into a mohawk.

When they were all cleaned I got them dressed into cute little matching sweaters.

"You're all getting so big," I muttered as I watched Miles use the crib to help him stand up. "You're already ten months old."

I brought them downstairs to play before I put on my shoes. I ran to the end of the driveway before hurrying back inside. I sat on the couch as I looked through the mail and smiled when I saw our passports have arrived.

I played with the babies until Frank got home and I smiled. Frank gave each of the babies a kiss before he came over to give me one.

"Daddy, the passports are here," I said. "We can run away."