Chapter 17

Fucking finally it's working again

~~

"And their schedule is up on the fridge," I said. "Lily has her own schedule and make sure she gets her special formula and make sure you give her her own clothes because her siblings close will be too big on her and vice versa. A-and make sure that you--"

"Gee, she's gonna be fine," Frank interrupted.

I whimpered nervously as I looked at Jamia. Frank suggested that we go away for the night. Although I've been home again for a month things still haven't really been the same between us. He wanted a little getaway for us to help rekindle our love.

"I'm fine, Gee, it's only for one night," she said. "Now go to your spa and go relax and have fun."

I sighed quietly and nodded.

"Bye bye, babies," I whispered.

I gave them each a kiss, smiling softly. Frank said his goodbyes to the kids before he took our bag and we went out to the car.

"Take a little nap on the way there," he said.

"How long will it take to get there?" I asked.

"About half an hour, maybe a little bit more if there's traffic," he said.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Manhattan," he replied.

"Really? I haven't been to New York ever since Dallon took me to see the show on Broadway," I said.

Frank smiled, reaching over to hold my hand. I smiled as I curled up, falling asleep in my seat.

When I woke up we were at a very fancy hotel. We went inside and I smiled, pressing my kitty ears down against my head as Frank checked in.

"Would you like a pamphlet?" She asked.

"No, that's okay," Frank said.

She gave us our room key and I smiled, holding Frank's hand as we went to the elevator. We went up to our room and I looked around. Everything here was so fancy. There were marble floors and big fancy columns. On the left side of the room was a small kitchenette next to a seating area with a large tv. To the right was a big, light curtain that separated the bedroom from everywhere else.

I walked behind the curtain and smiled. The bed here was huge, even bigger than the one at home. It had a big, soft white comforter with lavender silk sheets underneath it. The lighting in here was soft and you could even change the brightness if you wanted to.

"What do you think?" Frank asked.

"It's so nice here," I said.

"Good, I'm glad you like it," he said. "We have about fifteen minutes before we're meant to go down for a couples massage."

"Okay, j-just let me call Mia, I wanna check up on the babies," I said.

Frank nodded, going to check out the bathroom while I called her.

"Hi, Gee, what's up?" She asked.

"I just wanted to know if the babies were okay," I said.

"Yes, they're fine, they're taking a nap right now," Jamia said. "Don't call again, you guys deserve some time to relax away from the kids."

I sighed and nodded, even though she couldn't see me.

"Alright, well, I-I guess I should go now," I said. "Give them kissies for me."

"I will, Gee, goodbye," she said.

I hung up and sighed as I sat down on the couch.

"The bathtub here is huge, Gee," Frank said "I think we should use it tonight."