Chapter 19

I busted this chapter out in an hour so it may be shitty

~~

I gave Frank a kiss as I smiled.

"I love you," I said.

Frank smiled before he looked passed me and gasped.

"Lily's sitting up!" He exclaimed.

Frank hurried over and picked Lily up, giving her a kiss.

"Oh my god! I'm so proud of you!" He cheered.

I watched happily as he held her over her head, cheering excitedly. He sat her back down while she laughed happily. The other babies have all gotten so big, they were six months old and so healthy. Lily was growing slower than the rest but she was still so healthy and beautiful.

"They're so beautiful," Frank mumbled as he watched our babies play on the rug.

Frank wrapped his arms around me, showering me in kisses.

"I love you, I love you so much," he said.

I smiled happily, resting my head against his chest as I hugged him tight. Frank pet my ears and I purred happily as I nuzzled against him. He ran his fingers through my hair, kissing the top of my head.

"Alright, we should probably start with their dinner before they all start screaming," Frank said.

"Let's try to start Lily on solids," I said. "But she can only have liquidy solids until she gets used to it, make sure you don't get it mixed up with her siblings."

"I know," Frank said. "I'm gonna steam some fruits for the bigger three and then make something else for them too."

"Sounds perfect," I said, giving him a kiss.

"And what would my beautiful little boy like for dinner?" He asked.

I bit my lip. "Do you think we can order Chinese? I'm really craving it."

"I think that sounds perfect," he agreed. "Can you order it while I cook?"

"B-but calling people is scary," I whimpered.

Frank smiled softly and kissed my head. "That's okay, Kitten, I can call them. Just pick out what you want and tell me, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said. "Thank you."

Frank nodded and went to the kitchen. I sat down next to Cherry and smiled.

"You're so big," I cheered.

I kissed the top of her head and she smiled up at me.

"Aren't you so cute," I cooed. "My beautiful little baby."

Cherry laughed, waving her arms. It began to get closer to dinner and I could tell the kids were all getting hungry. It started out with one of them crying and then soon all of them were all screaming their heads off.

"It's almost done!" Frank called.

I tried to comfort them as they all cried and screamed. Finally it was done and I carried each one to the kitchen to put them in their highchairs, buckling them all in.

"Alright, time to eat," Frank said. "Please just no more screaming. I'll feed the three big ones dinner and you can try to feed Lily."

I nodded, sitting down in front of Lily. I picked up the little spoon and gave her a small bite. She looked confused as she moved her tongue around before spitting it out. I tried giving her another bite but she spit that one out too.

"She doesn't want it," i said.

"Alright, we'll try introducing her to solids later," Frank said.