his voice

pairing: taekook|vkook
tags: kinky, blowjobs, shameless smut, bottom kookie, top tae, blindfolds, gags
by: SarahBear1013 on ao3. https://archiveofourown.org/works/11933964

——————————

Jungkook groans softly as he settles down in his bed. It's been a long, grueling day of dance practices and photo shoots, and he's more than ready to unwind with a movie and some sleep. Little does he know that his boyfriend has other plans.

Kim Taehyung is a young man who has seemingly endless energy, and there are times when dance practices get him all riled up. Today in particular has him more hot and bothered than usual, because during one of their photo shoots, Jungkook had to sit on his lap, and Taehyung swears the younger would wiggle and move his hips on purpose. After that, and after watching the way Jungkook's muscles rippled under his see-through shirt during their dance practices, Taehyung feels an insatiable need to fuck his boyfriend senseless.

That's why the second they get back to the dorms, Taehyung sends up a silent prayer of thanks that Jungkook now has a room to himself. He follows Jungkook to his room and watches the way he tiredly settles into his bed, the way his shirt rides up his toned stomach, the way his chest rises and falls with his even breathing as he scrolls through something in his phone, most likely Twitter or Netflix. Taehyung knows Jungkook is exhausted but is a perverted little brat who gets easily turned on by one thing above everything else.

"Hi, Kookie." Taehyung speaks with his deepest baritone voice from the doorway, and he watches Jungkook's whole body react. His breath hitches in his throat, his eyebrows shoot up, his eyes widen, and his muscles visibly tense up as his gaze slides over to the man standing in the doorway.

"H-hi Taehyung." Jungkook sits up and sets his phone aside, thankful he's not wearing tight pants as he already feels blood rushing to his dick just from hearing the older's voice. He nonchalantly adjusts his blanket around his waist. "You can come, in you know." His words come out in a rush, and even though he's exhausted, he yearns to feel Taehyung inside him and to hear his voice again.

"Oh, can I... come... in?" Taehyung smirks, putting emphasis on that one word. "Tell me, Jungkook. What else can I do?" He steps into the room and shuts and locks the door behind him, the smirk on his face so opposite of his goofy smile that Jungkook has trouble for a moment believing it's the same person, until he speaks again. "You turned me on very much today. I've been hard all day because of you. What should we, or rather you, do about that?" He purposely keeps his voice low and smooth and gauges Jungkook's every reaction.

Jungkook has always had a fetish for deep, sensual male voices. When he first met Taehyung before their debut, he'd been struck by the older male's ethereal good looks and friendly nature. His speaking voice was pretty deep, but then he got to listen to how deep his voice could really get when they were doing vocal warmups and exercises. From then on, the maknae was hopefully addicted to the sound of Taehyung's voice. They'd been together for two years, and Jungkook still could never get enough.

The younger chews nervously on his lip as he gazes up at Taehyung, who is looking at him expectantly with a raised eyebrow as he leans casually against the dresser. Seeing that Jungkook isn't going to answer on his own, he pushes off of the dresser and saunters tpo stand at the foot of the bed, smirking as the younger squirms a little. "Do I need to give you a suggestion, baby?"

Jungkook weighs his options for a moment. The last time Taehyung gave him a suggestion, it involved having Taehyung's dick and a vibrator in his ass at the same time, and he had a cock ring on. He secretly loved it, though. Biting down on his lip, he nods. "Yes, I think you do."

"You think?" He raises an eyebrow. "Why don't you get your toy box out of the closet?" Jungkook slowly gets up from his bed and retrieves the box from behind a few shoe boxes in his closet. He sets it on the bed, and Taehyung flips it open and rummages around for a moment. Jungkook watches anxiously while Taehyung seems to be taking his time, humming quietly to himself. He pulls a couple of items out with a smirk before looking at the younger. "You can put the box up now." He hides the items under a corner of Jungkook's blanket so the younger doesn't see them.