sex vlive

pairing: vkook|taekook
summary: Jeongguk didn't know that he left the vlive on
by: KacheeCha on ao3, https://archiveofourown.org/works/12301917

i enjoyed this one lmao
——————————

Jeongguk had just finished his vlive, he had alot of fun talking to the fans and said goodbye to them wishing them alot of health and happiness. He backed few metres away from the computer, leaning against the back of his chair letting out a tiring sigh, he was exhausted and overwhelmed of this vlive.

But he had found something what helps him to relax.

His hand slided down between his legs, slowly palming at the crotch, he throwed his head back closing his eyes trying to feel a pleasureable feeling flowing inside him. It didn't take long when he felt something hard between his legs Jeongguk bit on his lip slowly pulling down his jeans with his boxers, letting his hard length spread up as it felt a painful hit of cold.

He wrapped his hand around his hardened length, starting to touch it stroking it slowly and gently and it felt so good to him that he couldn't decline the cracky moan come out from his mouth. He then started to jerk himself off in a slow speed taking it easy.

Jeongguk's breathing was becoming more heavy, letting out some small squeaks what supposed to be moaning, he wanted to feel it more powerful more faster so he added some speed moving his hands over his length up and down even faster, faster that it hurted.

The fast movements, heavy breathing and incredible feeling made him feel like a rollercoaster, he lets out a really loud moan it wasn't cracky it was mixed with his strong feelings he felt.

Jeongguk forgot to turn off the vlive and completely close it, so the vlive was still going on.

He was breathing fast, he was doing so much for himself he was able to make himself feel good that feeling was amazing and relaxing, he thumb slowly stroked at his length to give himself a break from that fast speed, trying to get his breathing under control.

Suddenly he heard a knocking at his door, without reacting quickly, the door opened and Taehyung walked inside closing the door as he took his look up he freezed, his eyes widened as he was Jeongguk infront of him, his length around his hands, almost messy and relaxed under his own touch. Taehyung gulped as his eyes darkened.

Jeongguk blushed and he quickly turned a back to him that Taehyung couldn't see but Taehyung slowly walked towards to him and turned him around his eyes met with shy eyes and embarrassed look on Jeongguk's face, his cheeks blushing like cherry blossoms.

Taehyung's eyes trailed down between Jeongguk's legs and he caught his lip between his teeth as Jeongguk could see then less than minutes Taehyung smirked at the view he saw. Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk, his lips still performing with that smirk.

„Do you know how much viewers do you have?" Taehyung asked in his deep voice.

„W-what?" Jeongguk even blushed more, Taehyung turned his head into the computer screen and so did Jeongguk.

Jeongguk felt quilt and embarrassment as he saw that his vlive was still going on and he forgot to turn the vlive off, the heartbuttons were flying like crazy and the viewers were almost like 4 million and it kept on growing.

Jeongguk's face was red as tomato he was so shy all of sudden, how he could be so dumb to expose his private life to his fans without knowing how to explain all this infront of them either infront of his hyungs, who are gonna happening to realise that he have been live with this kind of concept.

Jeongguk turned back to Taehyung, he was so embarrassed to say anything, he already felt like numb.

„Taehyung, I- I can explain..." Jeongguk stuttered