five fingers on it (hit it like you own it)

summary: "it's nothing that bad, gukkie. i just want to be choked a little, maybe. pin me down, pull my hair, call me names. nothing too intense, but everyone's too delicate, or they just don't do it right." taehyung complains and suddenly sitting so close feels like a bad idea to jeongguk.

tags: choking, bottom taehyung, top jungkook, face fucking, name calling, overstimulation
by: prkjimin on ao3, https://archiveofourown.org/works/6071497

____________

"it's just, it's so hard," taehyung whines suddenly, rolling onto his back on the ground and starring sulkily at the white ceiling of jeongguk's apartment, careful not to lay on the sharp edge of the surrounding text books scattered across the floor around him.

jeongguk looks up from his paper, confused at the sudden statement. taehyung had finished his work quickly after coming over, completely two whole essays while jeongguk was still struggling to come up with a decent thesis statement, so if anyone should be complaining about anything being hard, it's jeongguk.

"my dick," taehyung answer and jeongguk snorts, rolls his eyes because the response is so middle school but still so very taehyung. the raven haired male types down a few more words before indulging taehyung in a response, the brunet still pouting at the ceiling as if the white paint would evaporate his negative feelings.

"hard to find?" jeongguk jabs, laughing at taehyung who makes an offended noise and flips jeongguk off, threatens to kick the younger in the neck because that's just so rude, honestly.

"no but really, i know exactly where my dick is. it's in my hand, every night, jerking myself off because i can't find anyone to sleep with." taehyung spits and oh. okay then. jeongguk snorts despite himself at the elder's remark, a startled laugh bubbling from his throat because that's not at all what he'd been expecting, and taehyung crude way of phrasing it doesn't make matters any better.

deciding to take a study break, jeongguk shutting his laptop with the near empty word document still taunting him and placing it off to the side of his bed, far enough from the edge that it doesn't risk falling before he slides to the floor beside taehyung, sits with his legs crisscross under him. taehyung moves instantly, shuffle so his head in resting over jeongguk's legs where the younger male's calves cross, starring up at the built boy's nice jawline and directly up his nose.

jeongguk looks down at taehyung, too, upside down from his view as he lightly parts the elder's hair right down the middle, watching taehyung's brown eyes turn to slits as he grins, leans up and shakes his head to mess up jeongguk's work.

the longer jeongguk looks at taehyung the less he understands taehyung's problem, though. the elder isn't a bad looking guy, not in the least, tall with long legs and pretty eyes, so he doesn't see how taehyung can't find someone to sleep with, knows for a fact that whenever the brunet goes to the club or a house party he has people practically throwing themselves at him. maybe taehyung's standard had suddenly become too high.

"do you want to go to a bar or something?" jeongguk offers, playing with taehyung's soft strands again and the elder exhales heavily, crosses his arms of his chest and rolls his eyes. so much attitude for a simple suggestion, jeongguk thinks.

"no, bars are filled with guys who are only trying to get their dick wet and come too soon. what good is sleeping with someone who satisfies me as much as my right hand? plus, none are willing to do anything i'm into anyways." taehyung sighs, exaggerated and melodramatic, the very definition of kim taehyung. the paler male clicks his tongue, flicks taehyung right between his eyes and asks what exactly it is taehyung's into, because if he's into whips and chains he can see why the elder has a problem finding someone to indulge in his little kinks.