mine

pairing: vkook|taekook

summary: Jungkook is insanely jealous and Taehyung is insanely kinky.

tags: public sex, slut shaming, jealous jungkook, non-au, cockslut
by: orphan_account on ao3, https://archiveofourown.org/works/8949247

——————————

Jungkook couldn't stand this anymore. He and the rest of BTS were at a company dinner, casually shoving their faces full of food. There was a reason behind the dinner, but at that point in time, Jungkook couldn't have cared less whether the dinner was to convince them to go skydiving, a reward, or a party for a holiday. He couldn't care about any of that because of a certain blonde, tan brat, who was hanging happily off the arms of- well, everyone. His best friend and bandmate, Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung was a naturally touchy person. He jumped on people, hugged them, cuddled them, and ultimately didn't like not touching someone. Jungkook was fine with that part, but Taehyung also usually had boundaries. A lot of them. You couldn't touch his stomach, for one, or he'd knee you in the groin without a second thought. You couldn't rest your hand anywhere near his crotch when sitting down, but the knee was fine. Taehyung would murder you outright if you touched his neck. He got uncomfortable but laughed when his butt was touched. Jungkook had memorized these rules and more, and yet, tonight it seemed everyone was breaking them.

He watched Seokjin grope Taehyung's bum multiple times during the dinner. He saw Namjoon casually put his hand over Taehyung's neck. Jimin rubbed in circles on Taehyung's stomach, playfully making ab jokes. But worst of all, Hoseok was currently almost giving the second youngest a handjob with how close his hand was to the boy's crotch. He had been the worst out of all of them, shamelessly biting at Taehyung, pinching his butt, wrapping his arms around his waist, and poking his neck at random times. It was, to put it politely, fucking infuriating.

Jungkook had not broken any of the rules since finding them. Not tonight either, and to make it worse, Taehyung was fully accepting all the random touches that he usually fought against. It was painful to watch and for some reason, Jungkook had barely been hung on at all. He knew he looked like a grump, but Taehyung was his best friend, surely he would have cuddled against him at some point, right?!

He stewed silently in his seat, watching Hoseok's hand out of the corner of his eye. It wasn't getting higher, but it wasn't getting lower either, and the longer they spoke the more it looked like they were flirting. Hobi would say something and Taehyung would giggle and lean into him, eyes sparkling as Hoseok also leaned in, the two endlessly laughing about something he knew was probably really obnoxious and dumb. Like them.

Okay, now he was just getting childish. He looks over at Jin and Jimin. Obviously, Seokjin was eagerly telling Jimin stupid dad jokes again. "What's the difference between a piano, a tuna, and a pot of glue?" When Jimin says nothing, Jin eagerly jumps with, "You can tuna piano but you can't piano a tuna!" He laughs way too loudly, slapping his knee with his hand like the old idiot he was.

Jimin giggles, obviously trying not to. "What about the glue?"

Then, with a serious face that actually didn't look that serious and more like Jin was trying not to burst, "I knew you'd get stuck there."

God. He was so done with Seokjin. And so was Jimin, apparently, because he was sliding out of his seat from how done he was. Jungkook looks over at Rap Monster to see him and Yoongi sitting silently in the corner, obviously full and unbelievably tired. He glances back at Taehyung and Hoseok only to feel his mouth plagued with a bitter taste and his body set aflame with fury. Taehyung was sitting in Hoseok's lap. The two were paying attention to Seokjin's awful jokes now, but Jungkook couldn't hear anything but blurred noises as he glared at them.