behind closed doors (i'm yours)

pairing: vkook|taekook
summary: Jungkook's girlfriend was perfect.
But she wasn't perfect for him.
by: AnonymousXJWIFE on ao3, https://archiveofourown.org/works/12509448

___________________

Jungkook was never one to judge his own morals or values in life and he pretty much could care less about what other people thought about his lifestyle. To begin with, it wasn't even that bad to be honest. He was just your average non-college working bloke.

He wasn't a lazy ass that ate off his parent's money because he worked hard to earn his own place to live (albeit he has to share it with his roommate Jin, but the elder could make bomb as fried chicken so it was a win-win situation for Jungkook).

He was someone who had decent goals in life and had small plans for his own future. Maybe he wasn't an avid dreamer but he was still someone who cared about where he would be in life 10 years down the track.

And contrary to how he might actually look, slightly rough around the edges, he was definitely not promiscuous even though the common preconceived views people have of him when he says he's 'bisexual' is rather much 'oh so you'll sleep with anybody'. Stereotypical.

But he's got a girlfriend who he's been seeing for the past couple of months and things have been going great. Super great.

Jihee was kind and bright, she wasn't the breathtaking type of beauty but she was still cute and Jungkook adored the unique smile she had. She was sweet in the things she said and did. She listened to the same type of music that Jungkook did, she also had quite an extensive knowledge on badminton and tennis which were Jungkook's favourite childhood sports. Not to mention that she was an incredible cook.

It was clear to see that she was the perfect definition of how a girlfriend should be. Jungkook couldn't find any flaws in her, physically.

But, there was just something about that saccharine sweetness that irked Jungkook sometimes. Something in the way the girl exudes her petite self that didn't make Jungkook feel comfortable at times. As if it was too good to be true.

Over time, it was like she was pretending to be a certain 'persona' and recently, Jungkook is beginning to wonder if the reason he had said yes try this relationship out was because he was attracted to the 'ideal' vision of a standard relationship in mind. Like the ones writers wrote about and poets died for.

Sure Jihee was perfect in all dimensions, but was she perfect for Jungkook?

That is the question that has been circling around Jungkook's head these past few days.

Whatever it was though, what Jungkook was doing now, locked up in the men's bathroom, kissing someone he shouldn't be kissing, touching something he shouldn't be touching; was indeed wrong. And there was no excuse for his actions - their actions.

He was straight up cheating on his own girlfriend for another person, who, to make things worse, was also a man who just also happened to have a girlfriend as well.

"Fuck- wanted to kiss you so badly this whole time mhmm," The man a top whispers, voice shaking and hoarse. Deep and husky as Jungkook feel the latter palm their hands all over his body.

Their lips slot against each other effortlessly, bruisingly as Jungkook rests an arm around the slightly taller male's neck to keep his already weak knees from giving out. Angling his head a bit, Jungkook motions his kiss in time with the male, humming in approval whenever the slight contact of their wet tongues meet.

"Kookie you're so beautiful, my baby bunny,"

Jungkook bites back a soft moan as the male began to pepper open mouth kisses along his sensitive neck, carefully and cautiously because they couldn't leave any marks behind. Jungkook simultaneously cards his fingers through the latter's velvety silver grey locks, reaching his earlobes as Jungkook feels the pretty long earring dangle against his fingertips. It looked breathtakingly beautiful on this man, this man who does nothing drive Jungkook crazy.