we could play rough, make your blood rush

summary: And there's something so fascinating about a strong man like Jeongguk being tied up and teased.

tags: orgasm delay/denial, edging, power bottom taehyung, riding, blowjobs
by: hoesthetic on ao3, https://archiveofourown.org/works/11891019

——————————

Taehyung lowers his head so it's not too far from Jeongguk's cock, and collects the spit formed under his tongue. He looks up at the younger man when he sticks out his tongue and lets the spit drool down on it, and over the edge. It hits the flushed tip, and Taehyung can see the almost violent shudder it causes through Jeongguk's body. Taehyung's mouth runs dry and he chuckles lowly.

Jeongguk is hard, very, probably aching. The shade of his skin gives that away, how red and blushing it is. Everywhere. His tattooed chest has trails of wet on it, the routes Taehyung had dragged his tongue along. Jeongguk looks pretty like that, hands tied to the chair he is sitting on. Lips bitten and swollen.

Taehyung looks down at the younger man's cock, the saliva rolling down the side towards his balls. The cock ring is closed snugly below them.

"Don't, don't just stare..." Jeongguk mumbles, voice shaking. Taehyung's gaze flickers up for a moment before looking back down. He hums something unclear as a response, the corners of mouth his tugging upwards.

Taehyung feels hot even though he is only wearing a t-shirt (that he took from Jeongguk, sorry, not sorry) and underwear. Maybe his knees hurt a bit too. But it doesn't really matter when he finally leans in and closes his lips around the flushed tip. Jeongguk lets out a shuttering moan, a broken one, and his hips buck up. Taehyung presses a hand firmly on his hips to hold him down a bit while he drags his tongue over the slit.

It's wet, filthy and messy. Taehyung focuses only on the tip for now, swirling his tongue around it, lips sucking gently. Jeongguk is so goddamn sensitive and Taehyung feeds on it. He draws circles to the skin of Jeongguk's thigh with his fingertip, then imitates the outline of his bleeding clock tattoo.

Jeongguk is breathing heavily, his head tilted back the tiniest bit and his chest is heaving up and down. The muscles on his stomach flex and again, it's a wonderful sight. Taehyung gets off on that, seeing the other man writhing in pleasure caused by him. And there's something so fascinating about a strong man like Jeongguk being tied up and teased.

But ordinary is boring, vanilla is boring and sometimes Taehyung wants to play with Jeongguk even though Taehyung prefers being played with most of the time.

"Tae, ah, please," Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles around his cock before letting out a muffled giggle. Jeongguk trembles. Taehyung pulls away, slowly, the sound of a wet slide and a pop. He licks his lips and tilts his head to the left, waiting for Jeongguk to continue whatever he was going to say.

"Yes, baby?" Taehyung smiles sweetly and Jeongguk lets out a frustrated groan.

"Nevermind," he says and Taehyung frowns.

"No, tell me," Taehyung rests his head against Jeongguk's thigh while keeping his stare at the other one's face, "tell your little kitten what's on your mind."

Not to get sappy but Taehyung's got a perfect boyfriend. One who fucks him well and loves him even better, also makes stick and poke tattoos for him. One who likes to carry Taehyung around because he knows Taehyung kinda likes to be manhandled. Not to get sappy but Taehyung fucking loves Jeongguk. And his thighs, and Taehyung wants the other one to see it, so he nuzzles his nose against the warm skin and presses a wet kiss on it.