close

pairing: vkook|taekook
tags: established relationship, blowjobs, bottom taehyung, top jungkook, handjobs, aftercare, multiple orgasms, barebacking
by: aegyoprincess on ao3, https://archiveofourown.org/works/11261142

————————————

The music was too loud for Jungkook's liking but he couldn't complain when his boyfriend was having the time of his life.

Taehyung was dancing in the middle of the dance floor with Hoseok and Jimin, two of their closest friends. Jungkook knew that the couple would look after his boyfriend so he could sip his beer and not worry about horny college students who were after his boyfriend's delicious ass.

However, he started to get bored after an hour. He didn't feel like dancing nor having any more alcohol. He was already a bit tipsy and that never failed to make him a tad bit horny.

Especially as he watched his boyfriend grinding with Jimin.

Taehyung wasn't part of the dance team like him or the jihope duo but he was a pro when he had to dance sexily. It made Jungkook go absolutely crazy and he already started regretting having put on tight leather pants tonight.

As if Taehyung could sense his distress he made eye contact with Jungkook and licked his lips. He motioned for him to stand up and get closer as he moved his hips sensually.

And honestly Jungkook was so weak for the boy's every move that his body automatically followed the order. He slipped through the crowd until he stood front of the brown-haired boy and started dancing too. He wanted to remind his boyfriend why his name was the 'dance club's golden maknae'. He'd spent months to bring his body rolls to perfection and Jungkook knew how Taehyung loved watching him doing it. But he loved it even more when the younger did it behind him so he could feel his erection against his ass.

Things got heated pretty quickly and Jungkook wasn't even surprised when minutes after Taehyung grabbed his hands and dragged him outside. They didn't live far from the club but even the ten minute taxi ride seemed like an eternity.

As soon as the door closed behind them they couldn't get their hands off of each other. Their shirts got quickly discarded before their lips collided. As their tongues battled for dominance Jungkook placed his hands on the back of Taehyung's tights and lifted him up like he didn't weight anything. The elder moaned into the kiss, enjoying his boyfriend's strength. It wasn't a secret how turned on he could get just from being manhandled by his muscled boyfriend.

They took the way to the bedroom like that, never once stopped kissing each other. Although Taehyung could taste the cheap beer on Jungkook's tongue he kept licking into his boyfriend's mouth because behind all the alcohol there was the taste of something else, something indescribable which was Jungkook.

They only broke apart when the younger dropped Taehyung carefully on the mattress. They were both panting heavily in the dimly lit room, lips swollen and red from the heavy makeout session.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of his boyfriend who looked absolutely debauched with his messy hair and dark, lust-filled eyes. His erection pressed uncomfortably to the front of his jeans and Jungkook didn't waste his time to help his boyfriend get rid of the disturbing piece of clothing. Taehyung's grey boxer briefs were already stained with precum and the raven haired boy leaned closer to mouth at the outline of his cock, wetting the fabric even more.

The moans Taehyung let out were straight out of porn which made Jungkook's dick throb in his pants. He wanted desperately to free his achingly hard erection but he had his priorities. Besides he knew he'll come more than once tonight so there was no need to rush.