phone calls

summary: Tae talks to Minho on the phone while Jungkook eats him out.

by: hwucrystal on ao3, http://archiveofourown.org/works/11082411

this one is pretty short
_____________

"Hey, gorgeous! I miss you so much. I wish more than anything you could see this place- Thailand is beautiful! You wouldn't even believe all the things it has."

"Yeah?" Taehyung breathed into the phone, fingers clutching the device tighter. He screwed his eyes shut and exhaled as slowly as possible to keep from moaning aloud. "Tell me a-about it!"

Minho began to describe the scenery, but Jungkook was determined to keep Taehyung's attention; he plunged his tongue into his aching hole, holding his gaze while he devoured him. Taehyung gasped and arched high up off the bed, turning his face from the phone as he whimpered. He could hear certain words- "Mountains," "cave," "twlight"- but the rest of Minho' speech was lost on his as Jungkook ate him out greedily, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of his thighs.

"-at dusk. But anyways, how are you? What have you been up to?"

Taehyung bit his lip and tried to collect himself before replying. "I... I've been busy. So much schoolWORK!" The last syllable came out as a squeak; he could sense Jungkook smirking before flicking his tongue over his rim again, causing a violent shiver to run down his spine.

"Good, that's good." There were distracting background noises on the other end, as if Minho were busy doing something else. Thankfully, he hadn't noticed his bizarre behavior yet. "Is Jungkook still giving you hell?"

Taehyung's lashes fluttered and he propped himself up to look behind at the man. He raised a brow at him, eyes dark as he slowly licked his rim. Taehyung shuddered. "Of course he is," he whispered huskily. "Jungkook is the biggest douche."

Jungkook pulled away then, scowling, and Taehyung wasn't sure whether to smile or beg him to continue. "That sucks, Tae. I'm sorry," Minho said gently, albeit absentmindedly.

"It's alriiiiight!" Taehyung quickly covered his mouth and his face twisted in unbearable pleasure; Jungkook pumped his fingers into him faster and bent down to taste him again, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh fuck," he mouthed, trembling. He could feel his climax fast approaching.

"Is everything oka-"

"I have to go!" Taehyung cried, and then he abruptly hit "end" and threw his phone down before grabbing locks of Jungkook's dark hair in his hands. "Oh my God!"

"That was rude," Jungkook teased, curling his fingers against his walls. "Do I have to teach you manners as well?"

"Fuck, Jungkook!" Taehyung sobbed, his nails at his scalp. He made sounds of delight while he feasted on his now dripping hole. With a final flick of the tongue, Taehyung came hard, his broken cry filling the room.

Jungkook flicked his tongue again helping the other to ride is orgasm before pulling himself up along him, a smug grin pulling at his lips.

Taehyung tried to glower at him but failed, his mind still reeling from the orgasm. With a sigh, he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and buried his face into his chest. "I hate you."

"Yeah? Well, I hate you more," Jungkook responded fondly, stroking his hair with a gentleness only he knew.