quiet

summary: Taehyung brought Jungkook back home for the holidays to officially introduce him to his family as his boyfriend. They end up having sex in Taehyung's childhood bedroom.

tags: daddy kink, pwp, light bondage, pure smut, power bottom taehyung
by: Alexandra_Writes on ao3, https://archiveofourown.org/works/8786638

———————————

"Taehyung..." Jungkook panted, pushing his boyfriend off of him with both of his hands. "We are not having sex in your childhood bedroom."

Taehyung straddled Jungkook's lying form on the bed, clearly ignoring the younger man's comment. He slid his hands underneath the brunette's shirt, caressing his toned abs slowly and bit his lip. "Why not ?" Taehyung pouted, pressing his ass against Jungkook's crotch.

Jungkook groaned at the friction and grabbed his boyfriend's hips tightly to stop him from moving. "Because your family, including your parents, are in the other room. They will hear us."

Taehyung leaned forward and took Jungkook's bottom lip between his teeth to lightly suck on it. "Don't worry about my family. They know how to respect privacy... We'll just have to be a little quieter than usual."

The older man proceeded to leave wet kisses down Jungkook's jaw and neck, stopping at a very particular spot he knew would drive his boyfriend crazy to suck on it. Jungkook's grip tightened on Taehyung's hips and he involuntarily bucked his own forward, his crotch brushing against Taehyung's. The latter smirked against the younger's skin – it wasn't hard to get Jungkook to do whatever he wanted. Although the brunette would never admit it, Taehyung practically had him wrapped around his pinky finger, and he knew how to take advantage of Jungkook's weaknesses.

"Tae..." Jungkook breathed as one last attempt to stop his greedy boyfriend from taking things to the next level.

The blonde sat up again and took off his own shirt, exposing his bare chest to him. Jungkook's mouth dried at the sight and he swallowed hard; Taehyung was making it very difficult to resist. The older man lifted Jungkook's shirt up, but the latter didn't move his arms from his hips, making it impossible to remove his shirt. Taehyung was growing impatient, and thank god he was only wearing sweatpants (and no, he wasn't wearing any underwear), or else his erection would be painfully pushing against tight skinny jeans and making it harder for him to concentrate on the task at hand.

"Come on, Kookie... I swear I'll make you feel really good," Taehyung whispered in a very suggestive tone, flashing him a smile that was anything but innocent. Jungkook held Taehyung's fiery gaze for an instant before sighing in defeat; he really couldn't resist him. Smiling triumphantly, Taehyung finally took his shirt off and took some time to admire Jungkook's body before leaning back down to kiss him. He placed one of his hands on Jungkook's neck while resting the other on his broad shoulder and slipped his tongue inside of his mouth without meeting any resistance. The kiss was a little on the sloppy side, but neither of them minded. Jungkook brought their hips closer together, looking for some friction; he could feel how hard Taehyung was already and couldn't suppress a moan when the older grinded on his crotch.

Taehyung shushed him, chuckling slightly. "I thought you didn't want my parents to hear," he teased. "You need to be quieter than that, baby."

Jungkook stayed surprised at the dominant tone in Taehyung's voice. He was usually the one in charge, but he had to admit that his boyfriend acting in such a way was one of the hottest things he's ever seen. He definitely wasn't complaining.