quiet as a mouse

summary: Taehyung realises how stupid this idea was, when its too late.
tags: gotta be quiet because there are other members in the room, handjob, drabble
by: orphan_account on ao3, https://archiveofourown.org/works/4743869

______________

A hiccupped whimper cut through the pitch black silence. Sheets rustled and then everything was quiet again, well, not entirely, as quick, shaky breaths sounded quietly and the same whimpering, only muffled by a hand.

"You gotta be quieter, you hear?" A deep voice whispered carefully next to his head, breathing hot air against the shell of his ear. A warm sensation rushed down his spine and he nodded against the hand covering his mouth, taking deep breaths to calm himself.

"If i let go, you promise you'll be quiet?"

He nodded again, weakly, and then the hand was gone, the fading sensation of a sweaty palm left on his skin. It was so dark, jungkook could barely see infront of himself, but he could make out the outline of the figure lying next to him, and he could feel his breath so very close to his face. If he leaned forward, he could kiss him, and thats exactly what he did, gently pushing himself forward until his mouth slotted against the others, closing his eyes as he savoured the taste and feeling. Taehyung hummed quietly against Jungkooks lips, letting the younger boy kiss him as his hand left its temporary stay on Jungkooks bare hip, returning to its prior movements. He twisted his grip and dragged his fingers up the boy's throbbing member, barely having done anything when another helpless moan came from Jungkook.

"You promised." Taehyung said quietly, trying to sound threatening but failing miserably, because the noises the boy made turned him on like crazy.

"S-sorry, hyung," Jungkook whispered back, voice wavering slightly before he pecked Taehyungs mouth apologetically. He was pushing into Taehyungs hand gently, desperate for his touch. "I'll be quiet, I p-promise."
In the darkness, Taehyung sighed and moved again, the hand around Jungkook moving faster now.

It had been Taehyung's stupid idea, and if he thought too hard about it, he regretted starting this at that moment, but he tried not thinking about how foolish the situation was. Besides, when Jungkook whimpered quietly against his mouth, his mind was wiped clean off anything other than the boy's gentle voice. The thing was, they weren't alone. They weren't in private. They were lying in one of the shared rooms, where their friends were sleeping soundly on both sides of them. Taehyung could hear Namjoon's deep, calm breathing behind him, and if he focused, he could hear Jimin sighing in his sleep behind Jungkook, which was why they had to be quiet. Taehyung didn't dare think of what would happen if either of them woke up.

Jungkook pushed himself closer, his lanky body pressing against Taehyung, warmth radiating off him under their shared blanket, and his shaky little hand searching down Taehyung's body warily. His hand wrapped around Taehyung's cock and he mimicked what was done to himself, albeit more delicately and hesitant.
They kissed sloppily, Jungkook still so nervous and inexperienced, but doing his best to keep up, kissing back eagerly, sliding and pressing his tongue against Taehyungs as if it was some sort of competition, which Taehyung let him win, allowing the boy to explore his mouth as Taehyung focused on jerking him off. He dragged his fist up the boys length and pushed back down, grip tight as he spread the precum that leaked from his dick down his shaft, pulling back up to palm at the round head and then starting a faster rythm because truth be told he was getting tired and wanted to finish.
The sudden change in pace made Jungkook break away from Taehyung's lips, biting his lower lip to stifle the moan that threathened to escape as Taehyung edged him closer to climax. Desperately, he tried to keep up, pumping Taehyung with a shaky hand, which Taehyung appreciated, as he felt the familiar pull in his lower stomach start to build up.
"Taeh- ah-" Jungkook gasped and then restrained himself, he didn't want Taehyung to stop now, when he was so close. Very quietly, he whispered into Taehyung's face. "H-hyung, faster, please, ah-" his hips bucked and his heart raced and then he couldn't take it anymore, pressing his face against Taehyung's chest as he came, trembling and body convulsing, cum spilling into Taehyung's hand, which continued stroking him until Jungkook went completely still and shivered.
Jungkook had completely neglected Taehyung, so the elder took it on himself to finish, as Jungkook was coming down from his high. He removed Jungkook's hand and stroked himself quickly, breath hitching as he squeezed himself and he buried his nose in Jungkoo's soft hair, breathing in the mixed traces of soap and sweat, and as he couldn't see anything in the dark, pictured what Jungkook must have looked like lying in front of him, a sheen of sweat on his smooth skin, a faint blush on his cheek and his lips red and swollen from biting them. Taehyung clenched his jaw when he came, supressing grunts as he milked himself dry.

He ought to remember to tell Jungkook to clean up and get back to his room, he couldn't stay here for the night, but Taehyung could already feel himself drifting off.