satisfying pain

this one is fucked up okay!! read the tags first because this isn't for everyone. !!! im warning u !!!!

pairing: vkook|taekook
summary: Jungkook wants to be left alone, so he can finally get some rest. Taehyung wants to play with his toy, and well, Taehying get's what he wants.
tags: possessive taehyung, confused jungkook, dubcon, taehyung likes seeing jungkook cry, smut, jungkook likes it, but he doesn't at the same time, very fucked up.
by: knjtae on ao3, https://archiveofourown.org/works/11547597

————————————

They argued that day, with the busy schedule from the tour, not getting any sleep and constantly trying to find time for himself, of course he was going to get snappy with Taehyung. It feels like he hasn't slept in days, they're on a plane to a new destination every other week and eating was even hard to do with the lack of time they had. He doesn't usually argue with Taehyung. He never talks back to Taehyung, that's not what toys do. Toys obey, toys let them do whatever they want to them. Jungkook regretted raising his voice at Taehyung. He regretted it the moment he seen the look of surprise that swept across his face, than disbelief, than anger. Jungkook had quickly apologized, his body shaking with fear. Why was he scared? Taehyung has never actually hurt him, Taehyung has never went passed Jungkooks limits for what he can take. So why was he scared? Then again, why was jungkook lying to himself.

"i'm sorry hyung. I haven't slept in da-" Jungkook began to say, his eyes darting back and forth from taehyung and the door, hoping none of his hyungs walked into the indecent backstage. Hoping none of his hyungs seen the fear in his eyes, but Taehyung had interrupted.

"Stop talking." Taehyung said, his eyes were hard but his voice was soft. He lifted his hand up slowly, rubbing Jungkooks chin before smiling slightly at him. "That's not a good reason to disrespect me. Is it?" He said softly. Jungkook hated when he did that, he hated when Taehyung would talk to him softly, but his words weren't soft at all. Jungkook looked at the ground shamefully. His fingers began to play with each other, that's what he did when he was nervous. Taehyung still had his hand on Jungkooks chin, massaging it softly.

"I asked you a question." This time Taehying voice was hard and stern. Jungkook looked up quickly, his eyes big. He shook his head "No hyung, it's not a good reason. I'm sorry." Jungkook answered back quietly, Taehyungs eyes turned soft as he smiled, turning to pick up his belongings before leaving. They were going to head back to their hotel soon, they were finally going to rest, finally going to get sleep, but jungkook had a feeling that Taehyung wasn't going to let him.

-

Once jungkook got to his hotel room, everything was basically a daze. He remembers taking a shower, but that was a daze too. He was tired, exhausted, they were finally going to have a couple of days off. He had said goodnight to his hyungs, except Taehyung. It's not that he didn't want to say it, something deep inside him knew that Taehyung would be making a visit. He disrespected him, he fucked up.

He tried his hardest to stay up, jungkook didn't know if its been ten minutes or three hours, he didn't even know when he fell asleep. He woke up to a hand on his throat, a very familiar gesture. His heart began to beat faster, it was dark and he could see the outline of Taehyungs body, Taehyungs breath was steady. He had a tight grip on his throat, but not tight enough to make Jungkook choke. He knew Jungkooks limits, and he respected them. Until he was worked up, that's when he didn't care. But he's never hurt him outside of sex.

"baby, why did you fall asleep?" Taehyung asked mockingly, his fingers sliding down from his neck onto his bare chest. Jungkook swallowed. He should have known Taehyung was playing him, he was good at that. Taehyung knew how to break Jungkook, he knew how to fuck with his head, he knew how to hurt him and fuck, why did Jungkook like it?