Returning Home

(Y/N P.O.V)

Slay... By a child known as Armed With Wings... I thought of my life before I became Vandheer Lorde. My life as Y/N Branwen as my so-called family mistreated me. My parents abused, neglected, ridiculed, and taunted me while being used by my siblings as their own personal dummies.

How I want to rid them of my life...and I did. For some strange reason, I was sent to this world. I set out a goal to create a strong everlasting empire and become the most powerful man in the world...and I did.

I rule this world as a king with an iron fist. I sentenced my subject to death for speaking out against me. I crush the pitiful rebellion that dares challenge my rule. I ended the leader of the rebellion, the Lone Warrior, that dared rise against me as I struck him down personally.

I thought no one would challenge my rule... Until he appears before... The Lone Warrior, who I thought was killed by my very sword... And I was defeated by him... Taken my empire away from me... Turning my soldiers against me.

I sought help from the people who betrayed me by my once trusted commander, Hawkin and Eivana. To seek out the Blades of Eden that will permanently end that thief. Only to be betrayed by Hawkin again as Eivana tried to warn me.

The Betrayer has given the fourth blade to Armed with Wings as I went out to kill him only to be trapped in a White Room for a decade. I was free from the Demon call, Network, with who I made a deal during the event of the Red Moon.

I return to my empire or what is left of it as it was empty, along with his legacy that dies with it. That rude child, the one Eivana gave birth to, questions me. I told him that his mother was the next harvest to Network to restore his full power. I was cornered by the child and the Rebel Scum that had taken my empire away.

I escape as the Lone Warrior chases me. He was a man of his former self. A child throwing a tantrum. How easy it was to kill him when he thought he had a chance against me. My path of rebuilding my empire and raise to godhood was almost within my grasp.

But that child...stand in my way of achieving my goal. The new Armed with Wings... I have become Network's host to defeat that child... But I lose...as that child slew me. And as the darkness take me... I am nothing...

I should have felt the cold sensation of death... But instead, I felt warm air... I opened my eyes to see that I was sitting under a tree in a forest. I stood up, looking over at my surroundings. Wondering where I am.

I went to a nearby lake and saw my reflection. I was a full-grown man in the other world. Now I am a teen by the game of 17 years old. I still have a muscular body, my clothes, and the sword I had when I faced Armed with Wings. 

From a distance, I see smoke far from here. Normally I wouldn't care about every little thing. But I am a little curious about it, so I see my teleportation abilities to get there was I stumble into a burning village. 

People screamed as I looked around and saw the creature of Grimm attacking. Seem like I return to my world. I casually walk toward the creature as it notices me. The Beowolf charges at me as I swing my sword in the instance. This cause the rest of the Grimm to look at me as it growls.

They come into the pack thinking they can overwhelm me with numbers. Pathetic... I cut them in half with my blade as I leap into the air and fire my Ice Shards at them. I landed on my feet as I threw Iceball at one of the Grimm, sending it flying.

I did a round kick as the Grimm was about to attack me from behind. I dodge as I jump in the air and summon a lightning bolt on it. I landed on my feet and countered the Grimm's attack with a heavy strike from my sword.

The Grimm started to surround me as I gathered enough energy for one final attack. Ice shards started forming from small to large as they hovered over the Grimm. I brought my hand down as the Ice shards started felling onto the Grimm, killing them in an instinct.

I look around to see all the Grimm that attacked the village are dead as the villagers come toward me. Thanking me for saving their village. I raise my hand to stop them from thanking me.

Y/N: Don't get the wrong idea. I didn't do it for you people. I did it so I won't get bored. Turn out they are a waste of my time. I'll be leaving.

One of the elder men, whom I suppose to be the leader, approach me.

Elder Leader: Who are you?

I scoff at the old man. I was the king of my empire. Know as the Tyrant King for the action I did in the other world. The rebellion was formed against me. I looked at the old man as he and everyone could feel my aura.

Y/N: I am Vandheer Lorde...and I will make my mark on this world.

I teleported away from the village as I wanted to get away from them. The thought of me helping them is ironic. But still... I would have never imagined that I would return to my world. I could start my empire again, and this time without that Lone Warrior or Armed with Wings to interfere.

But I wasn't that stupid, knowing the whole kingdom would be coming at me if I did that. There could also be the chance of encountering my ex-family. It's a good thing that I wear a mask, or else they come after me.

I scoff at the thought of my ex-family. Though if it's wouldn't for them, I wouldn't have become Vandheer Lorde or become the most powerful man in the other world. So I let them go for now. If they tried to stand in my way or tried to bring me back to their family. I will show them no mercy.

However, I sense someone or something is watching me. I turn my head to the crow as it stares at me. I let out a malevolent and violent aura causing it to sweat. It flew away as I let out a dark chuckle. Call it a gut feeling, but I think that was my uncle, as I call him a dusty old crow.

I walk down the dirt road as I will make this world mine. Today my empire will raise. Today this world should know Vandheer Lorde, the Warrior King.