Surprise Visited

(Ruby P.O.V)

I woke up, found myself surrounded by total darkness as I look around for someone in this place.

Ruby: Yang? Blake? Weiss? Anyone?

I heard something behind me as I turn around to see a 12 years old Y/N covering in cuts and bruises.

Y/N: Why Ruby...?

Ruby: Y-y/n...?

Y/N: Why did you people forsake me?

Y/N screamed as he gains more cuts on his body.

Ruby: I so sorry... I'm really really sorry big brother...

Y/N stop screaming and look at me with a bored expression.

Y/N: My siblings... My parents... My uncle... You people have abandoned me and you THINK SORRY GOING TO FIX IT!?

A sword stab through his chest as I watch and did nothing as Y/N fall to the floor. Lying in his own pool of blood. The figure was behind him is none other than Vandheer Lorde. The strongest student at Beacon.

Vandheer Lorde: You naive fool... Do you did you really believe you and your family deserve your brother's forgiveness after what you people have done to him?

Ruby: V-Vandheer Lorde...

I can hear the fear in my voice as he walks toward me. I wanted to run but my legs won't move. I wanted to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. He stands in front of me. Towering over me as I stare at his mask in fear.

Vandheer: No... You don't deserve it. You are weak. Your brother has to die because he is weak. 

He raises his sword in the air as he prepares to strike me down.

Ruby: N-no... Y-y/n would never hate us... He loves us...

Vandheer: ...I do not converse myself to the naive. Return to nothing for once you came.

He strikes me down as I rose to my bed screaming.

Yang: Ruby! What's wrong?

I look around to see Yang, Blake, and Weiss looking at me with a concerned look on their faces. I cried as my tears fall to my hands.

Ruby: I have a nightmare.

Yang: About what?

Ruby: About Y/N and... Vandheer Lorde.

I sense my team flinches at that name. Not that I could blame them. Vandheer Lorde is the strongest one in Beacon and the most dangerous. He did things that no one thought it was possible. His name spread awe and fear to the other students here.

Blake: Why would you dream about that person...?

We could hear the small fear in her voice. A few days that he has been here and he made a name for himself here. He put students when he in sparring combat to the nurse's office. He causes fear among the Grimms and they are attracted by fear and any other negative emotion.

When we are in his presence. We could be nothing but get out of his way and bowing our heads so we won't have to face his wrath.

Ruby: I saw him standing behind Y/N and... He kills him... Then he kills me...

I cried even more now that I telling them about it. Yang wraps her arms around me as she too has tears in her eyes.

Yang: It's alright, Ruby. We won't let him hurt you.