The Vytal Festival

(Lone Warrior P.O.V)

The Vytal Festival as begun as everyone is enjoying their time. Students from every kingdom talking to each other, having a good time as the tournament almost about to begin. Still, what is Vandheer planning?

Eivana: Worry about something?

I turn around to see Eivana walking toward me with a water bottle in her hand.

Lone Warrior: I am. Vandheer has become increasingly powerful every day. I fear even with the Armed With Wings could stop him.

Eivana nodded as I can see the sadness in her eyes. Vandheer has given her hope and what it means to be alive. Something that I found hard to believe. However, when I came to this world. When I learn about Vandheer's true past.

It sickens me that his former family abuse him and neglected him that cause him to become a man that he is today.

Lone Warrior: Lady Eivana, have you told Vandheer about Leo?

Eivana shook her head and look down.

Eivana: I don't... I don't know how Vandheer will react to him.

Vandheer: React to what?

We turn our head to see Vandheer walking toward us with Razor on his head. I let out a smile as it amuses me to see a baby Beowulf is sitting on top of Vandheer's head.

Eivana: We are just talking on how would you react to Leo's power.

Vandheer: The boy power is impressive. But he let his compassion clouded his judgment to do what needs to be done. However, he is more willing to kill than any child on Remnant.

We nodded as Leo is quite different from the children of Remnant. He was trained at an early age by his mother. To fullied his destiny and wipe out Network and Vandheer back in our world.

Though he shares his sentiment with them of protecting the children's innocent. But something the world is not that kind as most people think and children need to learn how to defend themselves and their loved one.

Vandheer: The tournament is about to begin. Shall we go?

We nodded as we headed to the area where the people gather to watch the fight and students from each kingdom to face each other. We take our seats in the Imperial section as the match is about to begin.

 We take our seats in the Imperial section as the match is about to begin

Boomstick: Hello everyone and welcome to the Vytal Festival tournament!

Wiz: Indeed, teams from across Remnant are going head to head in combat.

Boomstick: His Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to announce who will win the Vytal Festival tournament.

Wiz and Boomstick? Where did Vandheer find those two?

Wiz: Up next is team MARS from Beacon!

Team MARS came out as people cheer for them as they walk on the arena.