A New Power

(Y/N P.O.V)

Shredder has begun phase two of my plan. Gathering on whatever information that Altas and councils have for their dark secret. I have begun the seed of doubt onto the students of each kingdom and now the tournament is coming.

I also have his Foot ninja to retrieve the relics how I can summon the Deity Brothers so I can crush them. To show them how powerless they truly are. However, they manipulated and lied just like the creature that they have created.

My students will show them what true power is. They believe they know how to use their aura. But in truth, they didn't. Soon... Very soon... The world will know true power. All that stands in my way are the Lone Warrior, Leo, and Eivana...

Eivana... I know that you are trying to save me. I am beyond saving and what you trying to do is just wasting your time. But still, why did Eivana ask me to bring Leo with me on the mission? Is there some kind of connection between me and that boy?

No, that impossible... I never make love with her but that boy power and skills rival mine. Could Blackmist and Whitemist have done something to her...?

Shredder: My lord.

I turn my head to see Shredder appear behind me.

Shredder: My Foot ninjas are getting the relics as we speak. But they are unable to open the door.

Y/N: Unsurprising since the door needs the Maidens power to open them. But they have power frequency so if anyone can understand how the door work. They can be open without using the Maidens power.

Shredder: Understood my lord.

Y/N: And another thing... Is Black Manta in position?

Shredder: Yes my lord. He is waiting for your order.

Y/N: Good... Leave me at once.

Shredder nodded and disappear in a puff of smoke as I activate my communication as the image of Black Manta appear before me.

Black Manta: My lord. We have arrived just as you requested.

Y/N: And your Manta Troopers?

Black Manta: Are ready when the time comes.

Y/N: Good, remain on standby for now. Wait for my signal as we will know Remnant the full might of the Imperial Empire.

Black Manta: As you wish, my lord.

I turn off my communication as the door open causing me to turn around to see my soldier.

Imperial Soldier: My lord! The Grimms are inside the city!

Y/N: Are all of our troops outside Vale?

Imperial Soldier: Yes my lord.

Y/N: Good, for now... Let Altas handle this one. Their ego will grow after this one.

Imperial Soldier: As you wish, my lord.

(At Vale, Lone Warrior P.O.V)

I can not believe what just happen. A huge hole that was created in the middle of the city and team RWBY coming out of it. However, Grimm started to came out of the hole and attack everything in their sight.

But what is strange is that I saw no Imperial forces in Vale. Just what is Vandheer doing? I cut down Grimms killing as many as I could. I look up and saw a Bullhead arrive with team CFVY in it as they jump out and landed on the ground.

As they are dealing with the Grimms, I focus my attention on saving as many people as I can while defending any Grimms that tried to attack them. A Beowulf jump behind me as I turn around to pull out my revolver and fire, killing it in the head.

At this rate, more and more people will get killed. I look up and saw another Bullhead appear as the side door open to reveal Eivana and Leo in it as they jump off and assisting me on evacuating the civilians.

Eivana: What going on?

Lone Warrior: The Grimm are entering through the tunnel. My guess is that the White Fang and Salem's agent, Cinder must be behind this.

Leo: Why is he the head of Beacon I have no idea.

Eivana: But more importantly. Where are the Imperials?

Lone Warrior: None, Vandheer must have ordered them to leave Vale unprotected.

I slash one of the Beowulf and fire at the Ursa as they are getting close.

Lone Warrior: I don't know what Vandheer is planning but it something that is not good.

Eivana: We can focus on that later. Right now is getting the people out of here.

I nodded as I notice something causing me to look up as Atlas forces appear in the air. They drop down their Atlesian Knights and they fire at the Grimms. Though it may disgust me to see Atlas to replace and use robot instead of train soldiers. But for now, the people of Vale is what I'm focused on.

We took out the Grimms left and right using our abilities as we took care of them easily. I saw Glynda walking through the street, knocking out the Grimms using her semblance and seal up the breach.

The battle is over and any Grimms that are in the city are dead. Vale is safe for now. But I can't shake this feeling, that this is far from over.

(Y/N P.O.V)

Ozpin: Why did you order your troops to move out of the city?

Ozpin opens a holographic image of himself to me, demanding an explanation of my action. I do not answers to fool like him no will I never.

Y/N: My reason is my own fool. I do not take orders from you or anyone on Remnant.

Ozpin: That doesn't excuse you for-

Y/N: Excuse for what? I protected Vale from the Grimms and the White Fang and they do not appreciate our work. If they are not grateful for our work. Then we do not care simply leave them to their face.

Ozpin: Y/N, because of your action. The councils of Vale demand that you send your troops back. But your army is the only one that can deal with this treat.

I simply let out a smile under my mask as things are going according to plan.

Y/N: That fine. If they don't want our help. Then we can simply leave.

Ozpin: Y/N, please reconsider-

Y/N: You don't need to worry fool. My army maybe has gone but students will be participating in the Vytal Festival. Good night.

Before the fool could say a word. I cut off communication with him as Razor let out a bark causing me to look at him as he wags his tail.

I wonder...

Y/N: Razor, will you help me with something.

Razor let out a bark as I let out a dark laugh.

(Later)

Y/N: Is everything set?

Revan: Yes my lord. No one is in the area and the barrier is set up.

Y/N: Good.

Standing across me is Razor as he looks at me curiously. My place my hand onto Razor's head as I releasing my power on to him, transforming into his wolf form. As my power increase, so does Razor as our body cover in a black and blue aura.

Something happens the whole area is cover in smoke as I felt more powerful than ever before. And a new abilites that I have just created.

Y/N: Oh... Interesting...