The Prom Night

(Y/N P.O.V)

Tonight is Beacon Prom night and I'm standing here with the Lone Warrior by the punch bowl and Razor who is sitting on my head as everyone enjoy their free time at the dance. As the four kingdom academy dress formally while my students dress casually.

Ozpin: Not enjoying yourselves.

We turn our head to see the fool walking toward us while holding on to his coffee mug.

Y/N: I don't. This is nothing more than a waste of my time.

Lone Warrior: Than why are you here?

Y/N: Because Auburn and Tifa drag me here.

Lone Warrior: I never thought that the Emperor of the Imperial Empire was dragged by your students.

Y/N: Very funny, rebel scum.

Ozpin: Now, now, there's no need for this. This is time to enjoy ourselves.

Y/N: I enjoy myself when I destroy Nebula and anyone who stand in my way.

Lone Warrior: You have forgotten that Leo, Lady Eivana and I are here to stop you.

Y/N: That fine. I was hoping to destroy you three one way or the other.

Ozpin: By the way, I see your students are in their usual clothes.

Y/N: At the Imperial Academy, we don't dress up to the dance. They wear something that is most comforting to them.

Whenever these fools talk about peace make me want to fire my beam at them. But for now, I need to control myself until this truce is over.

???: Hello students!

We turn our head to see DJ Sagara on stage with his DJ set on them

D Sagara: Tonight we got a special request from the students of the Imperial Academy. This song is called AGEHA from the EXILE TRIBE. Now, let dance!

The song started to play as I saw my students coming to the dance floor and dance to the music while singing. Though I do not like dancing, I got to admit, they got a good taste in the song.

I saw a couple of more students join in and how off their dance move. Doing some breaking dancing and backflip. The music ended as the crowd cheer.

DJ Sagara: Alright, now here another song called ANIMAL from EXILE TRIBE. Come on to the dance floor!