Initiation

(Third person)

Y/N arrives at the cliff to see the fool Ozpin and his lapdog Glynda with him.

Ozpin: Vandheer Lorde. Glad you can join us.

Y/N: Let's get this over with.

Ozpin: Very well... You will be monitored for the test by every student at Beacon. Your objective is to find the relic in the abandoned temple. Do not hesitate- where did he go?

Ozpin and Glynda stare at the spot that Y/N stood and disappear. Glynda pulls up her scroll and found Y/N just casually walking through the wood.

(At Beacon)

Weiss: Why is he just walking!?

The rest of the students look at the big screen as Y/N just walking through the wood like nothing to worry about. Just then Beowolves show up and surround Y/N.

Weiss: Welp, that idiot got himself killed.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I surrounded by Beowolves, huh? One of the Beowolf charges at me as I dodge and punch it in the stomach as it was sent to the tree as it dissipates. The rest of the Beowolves charge at me as I dodge and counter their attack as use my power to levitates one over my head and smash it unleashing massive energy sending it upward.

The beowolf attacks me as I slid behind it and kick it send it with enough force as it collides with the other one killing them in an instinct. I sweep kick and punch another one as I keep dodging their attack.

The last one knows what I did to its pack without using my sword or my power. It tried to run away from me as I teleported in front of it, grabbing its face as I tear its lower jaw with my bare hands.

(At Beacon)

Everyone was shocked as well as scare at the brutality at Y/N did as well as his strength. They have never someone fight the Grimms with nothing more than his bare hands. Something that Ruby that it would be impossible.

Ruby: How! Every Huntsman always carries weapons to fight against the Grimm! But he just kills them with just his bare hands! 

Weiss: But what about his Semblance? Didn't you see him levitate the Beowolf into the ground with enough force to send it flying?

Yang: What about his strength? I never see someone rip Beowolf jaws off.

Blake: What about his speed? He was there with professor Opzin and professor Glynda but he already in the Emblem Forest in an instant.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I arrive at the abandoned temple as I saw chess pieces there. I scoff as I turn around and walk away when I heard something coming toward here. It sounds like a footstep coming toward here as the trees push down to something I don't believe.

 It sounds like a footstep coming toward here as the trees push down to something I don't believe